VMX

BB63

SV, DRZ & now DL Rider
Got a call from a mate yesterday asking me if I wanted to join him watching the Vintage Motor Cross out at Connodale today, as it turned out I had no real plans so decided to join him and ride up there on the Strom. :grin: As it also turned out, there was a ride orgainsed over at Stromtrooper sorta heading in the general direction I was heading so I put my hand up for that too. :licklips:
Met up with the guys at dayboro bakery and had some breaky and a chat, as you do, then we headed off over Mt Mee to Delaneys Creek turnoff, where one of the stromers turned round and headed off to work, I followed Rob thru here as I was videoing and hopeing to get some good footage, :blush: If only I had turned the bloody thing on correctly I wouldve got some great kamikaze cows running outa the bush at Rob, oh well. At the Neurum Tee junction, the others turned left towards Kilcoy & I turned right into Woodford. From there it was onto Stanley river Rd then turned off down The Postmans track, a road i had never tried but heard a few good stories. :cool: Well lets just say I will be back, especially on my motard and see if I can get some air over those bitumen erosion mounds. :lol: A nice tootle along the valley into Connondale and into Green Park for the VMX. Didnt stop for any pics along the way, but did take a few there.
DSCF1203.jpg

DSCF1199.jpg

DSCF1197.jpg

DSCF1192.jpg

DSCF1189.jpg

DSCF1187.jpg

DSCF1183.jpg

DSCF1163.jpg

DSCF1162.jpg

DSCF1160.jpg

DSCF1158.jpg

DSCF1157.jpg

DSCF1153.jpg

Cheers brian

pete

Just through the door
looks like fun for sure....:woot:
Great pics..
Thats my next project when the Montesa cota 348
is finshed.... A twin shock VMX bike . Hopefuly
non jap... Keep looking but they are few & far between...

Last edited:
I'm nervous to think that watercooled two strokes with disc brakes are now classed as vintage. What does that make the twin stock, aircooled, drum brake bikes I used to ride then?

pete

Just through the door
I'm nervous to think that watercooled two strokes with disc brakes are now classed as vintage. What does that make the twin stock, aircooled, drum brake bikes I used to ride then?

:clap:

Yep.. well said...
single shock/disc brakes/water cooled is
old moden....

Top Bottom