Hails Bayles 2017

I'm not sure if Trophy, Sport and MZ all belong on the same page, The Iron curtain's finest...

Keep in mind that MZ were THE dominant two stroke manufacturer and racer in the 1950s and it was only the defection of Ernst Degner and their manufacturing secrets in 1961 and his eventual relationship with Suzuki that put Japanese two strokes on the map. The RG500 in the other pics and the little Kawsaki 90 Glitch posted a pic of owe their existence to MZ they both use the rotary valve technology stolen by Degner from MZ.
The Skorpion I posted the pic of was reputed to be one of the best handling singles going around in the 1990s.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
The Skorpion I posted the pic of was reputed to be one of the best handling singles going around in the 1990s.

They were actually quite a good and solid bike.
XT660 donk, all Magura switch+control gear, braided lines, Sachs suspenders etc.

MZ(MuZ) had just about more revivals than Elvis.

MZ was also the first company to produce a 2-stroke engine for vehicles.
...then built over 2million bikes in nearly 90 years.
Went bust about 1/2 dozen times after the reunification and privatization.
As a result, everyone has been suing eachother, the Eskimos and the man on the moon. Still ongoing.
The old, traditional Motor Works in Zschopau has been turned into a nightclub and sells winter heating oil and briquettes out the back.

Top Bottom