Years End_Quick-Pick Monday

Moyston

Getting the hang of this.
lol...that brought back memories..thats a newer pic pete of the glug...it was straight orange, no cola in it...but in primary school..i used to buy the raspberry
RAZZ!...for 20 cents...and yes...the little orange writing on inside you got a free one...

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Not sure if the CP actually has a communal freezer...Eskdale is Old School!....might have to get a bag of ice from the local produce store out the front.

Checked out the Eskdale CP today. Three communal fridges, two with freezers, in the camp kitchen, with enough room for some Sunny Boys, and a few of these:
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻.

John_Johnny

Long Timer

OK then...done deal.

Both Coles and Woolies had no orange Sunnyboys but Glugs and Razz were available. They also stock mixed boxes, so I am waiting to see if they have orange in them. They're currently waiting on deliveries.
In the meantime boys, make your selection.
Tell me your choice (Razz, Glug or wait for Sunnboy) and Johnny will write your name on it in black texta for Eskdale.
:slobb

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Checked out the Eskdale CP today. Three communal fridges, two with freezers, in the camp kitchen, with enough room for some Sunny Boys, and a few of these:
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻.

Sounds perfect !! But what are "a few of these"?? (looks like little flags or something) :???::???:

Paul n Dixie

Part of the furniture
Do you remember getting a free one? It was sooooo exciting to see '1 free sunnboy' written inside. At some time they changed the writing from easily seen black to a light yellow colour. I used the pull the whole ice block out trying to find the freebie and it was a fine art getting a tetrahedron lump of sticky orange ice back into a packet that was now flat. :lao

+1 ! ;)

Moyston

Getting the hang of this.

OK then...done deal.

Both Coles and Woolies had no orange Sunnyboys but Glugs and Razz were available. They also stock mixed boxes, so I am waiting to see if they have orange in them. They're currently waiting on deliveries.
In the meantime boys, make your selection.
Tell me your choice (Razz, Glug or wait for Sunnboy) and Johnny will write your name on it in black texta for Eskdale.
:slobb

DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT THE GREEN FROZENS WERE CALLED???...I DO !

Top Bottom