A Saturday Tootle....

Hytram

<-- now went that way
home alone and on call means I had nothing much to do and couldn't go far from home.... so I did :rolleyes:

the route..

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zJi-E5gNOKRc.ktShy7cQm3S0&usp=sharing

the pics..

funny, 10 years ago I would have killed for a digital camera this good, now its just a 3 generation old phone camera :photo:

love the contrast between the old and new growth

01.jpg

got stopped by this, doesnt look large, about 30 cms, but a bit high for the S10 without anyone to help, found out later the main road was on 500mt further on so I didnt miss much by turning around

02.jpg

03.jpg

the route down to the river crossing, could of made down it, but the climb on the other side was way out of my league

04.jpg

06.jpg

the climb on the turn around, fun going in 2nd with the rear dancing around

05.jpg

the view from Sailor Jack Track

07.jpg

08.jpg

Sailor Jack Track going down... again too steep for the Me and the S10

09.jpg

good ol' Murchison Gap Lookout, one of the best close to Melbourne IMHO

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Horans Track, I have to explore this place a little more, looks like some nice tracks in there

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

overall I nice day, didnt get called out for work and did about 400kms for the day

Loving the S10, its a fun bit of kit that really hides it weight well. The Mitas E07 are a great all rounder too :clap:

just have to sort out the windscreen buffering and I will be set

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Nice sharp pics from the phone camera.

:clap:

Thanks for sharing.

There are some interesting tracks off Horans Track. Not far off your route at the red marker on this link: https://goo.gl/maps/x2MQHfRd1iF2 you'll find this little gem.

Mmmm ....... I have an itch that may only be cured by another ride.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
good ol' Murchison Gap Lookout, one of the best close to Melbourne IMHO

10.jpg

:chug:

Horans Track, I have to explore this place a little more, looks like some nice tracks in there

Some great stuff in there...try Landscape for a nice, scenic exit to the north onto the Upper Goulburn Rd. and an east-> west dogleg onto Telegraph Rd. for a multi-choice entry into the Switzerland Ranges.
Some sweet pics....phone camera or not!!

Moyston

Getting the hang of this.
Sailor Jack Track going down... again too steep for the Me and the S10
09.jpg

that's the track i mentioned in mine, was going down it ok, then it just dropped and had to go down it....

good fun out there...couldnt remember the name of it...

nev

Super Térrarist
Black looks great on the S10.

ooohhhh Dougie. You know Yamaha dealers don't even have to make phone calls or look up redbook prices, because so they've already accepted so many V-Stroms as trade-ins on Super Teneres already :) I think they just wheel the V-Stroms to the carpark behind the store and park them next to the Cleanaway bin.

Top Bottom