Banditrider's Pootles

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member

Went through the blog twice already (I ALWAYS check your routes on Gmaps) and it's yet another great read and gawk in the typical Andrew-fashion.

Going back over the yarns of the last few months it's getting obvious that your respect for the "lil 250" and its capabilities and the doors it has opened, is growing by every ride.

And it's not just the respect but also the riding/ exploring FUN that the 250 flyweight delivers every time you're out...it's making me think seriously about my future riding and bike choices.

Tks for another sweet yarn and some awesome pics of riding the white stuff.

:gday:

banditrider

Long Timer
Yeah, I'm loving the little bike. It makes exploring easy - there's nothing you're going to come across and not be able to tackle.

The snow ride was just a blast. Those three little bikes got an almighty beating and laughed it off ;)

It's possibly that I may recently have accidentally hit the buy button on something even lighter and more powerful for trail rides...that should be able to keep life interesting...

ilike-to-ride-dirtbikes-to-meet-women-nurses-mainly-ride-49166314.png

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Some nice little video footage, too.
And thanks for the map, it all brought things together.
You weren't all that far from home then...
Is it always that wet/ damp in that area?

banditrider

Long Timer
Nah, about 100ks from home.

Apparently, it's a lot drier in summer (imagine that) but the first time I went in there on the WR it was worse - Colin arsed off twice on the clay...

Top Bottom