[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Went out yesterday to act as a fuel tanker for a Ducati.
The original idea was Walhalla which would have been playing fast and loose with the Scramblers range but we ended up at Inverloch then Neerim and back via Powetown so topping up from a pump was not an issue.

No idea if that servo in Erica still funtions, it's always been a pretty much on/ off affair....but Moe would've been close?

TV Newsreader. "Large areas of the forest have been destroyed by fire"
Makes me want to puke every time I hear it. They have no idea.

I think that comment was rather aimed at the 60kmh speedlimit...

Yea, 2010 really nice ride. Sleeping hanging by my feet to try and make my legs longer:p Has not made much of a difference yet.

:so
B..bb...bbbbatman!

Yesterday

32786941367_5b54bf019f_b.jpg

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
That sorta looks like either somewhere around Yea/ Strath Creek or maybe around Tyers/ Toongabbie or thereabouts.

That sorta looks like either somewhere around Yea/ Strath Creek or maybe around Tyers/ Toongabbie or thereabouts.

Happy Valley Road just after the right hand hairpin coming from Mrytleford. Mt Buffalo just left of centre in the distance. I need to edit out the asphalt in the lower left corner and pretend it was a dirt road somewhere exotic. :)

Don't you hate your next door neighbour when he has a couple of days off and he sends you this in the middle of a Tuesday when you are stuck behind a computer screen.

46876910095_451b477e78_b.jpg

Top Bottom