Another local loop

Sir Francis

Displaced person
A rare dry Saturday. By 10am, I'd already done the shopping including supporting the 1st Myrtleford Farmers Market....it's amazing what you can achieve when it's a 2 min commute....:thumbs:

Anyways, I figured it was a grand day for a wander.

Wymah Ferry.

P1070414-XL.jpg

Towards Jingellic.

P1070418-XL.jpg

P1070421-XL.jpg

P1070419-XL.jpg

Sir Francis

Displaced person
Towards Mannus Dam.

P1070425-XL.jpg

Turned out to be a three echidna ride :so

P1070422-XL.jpg

Lunch at Tumbarumba Bakery. Their pies are :cdle

Paddy's River Falls.

P1070426-XL.jpg

P1070427-XL.jpg

Sir Francis

Displaced person
Down the hill towards Tintaldra.

P1070435-XL.jpg

P1070434-XL.jpg

P1070432-XL.jpg

The Mitta Mitta River is a little full...

P1070438-XL.jpg

500km in a 7 hours with time to stop n take in the scenery :clap:

John_Johnny

Long Timer
Fantastic photos Tim. How do you get the exposure right for the bright sky? Whenever I get the sky to look nice and blue, the landscape disappears and then when I change the exposure value to make the grass green the sky turns white. W-)

And...questions questions...why does the ferry require your lights to be turned off?

Cute little echidna. By crikey those blokes can dig in. There was an idiot walking past our house trying to kick one over. I went out and gave him a serve. :mad:

Sir Francis

Displaced person
Fantastic photos Tim. How do you get the exposure right for the bright sky? Whenever I get the sky to look nice and blue, the landscape disappears and then when I change the exposure value to make the grass green the sky turns white. W-)

And...questions questions...why does the ferry require your lights to be turned off?

Cute little echidna. By crikey those blokes can dig in. There was an idiot walking past our house trying to kick one over. I went out and gave him a serve. :mad:

Photos - it's all in the camera. Mine is set to auto.W-)

Lights - think of the polar bears.....I'm sure it's linked to global warming.:killingme

Echidna kicker - I'd be kicking the kicker.....:devil:

greybeard

Getting the hang of it
Lights off for the ferry is so you don't blind the poor bugger driving the ferry as it approaches the bank. Seems there isn't a big market for ferry ornaments on front fenders.

John_Johnny

Long Timer
Lights off for the ferry is so you don't blind the poor bugger driving the ferry as it approaches the bank. Seems there isn't a big market for ferry ornaments on front fenders.

Doh! :doh: I was thinking lights off when you're on the ferry, but it means lights off while you're sitting on the bank waiting for the ferry.

Top Bottom