Thank you Sir Francis

nev

Super Térrarist
For always soaking up the rain on your rides :p

2 weekends ago I headed north on Sat to Goolgowi Via Elmore, Deniliquin and Hay and then home again on Sun via Griffith, Berrigan, Dookie, Merton. Cold Cold Cold but Sunny Sunny Sunny the whole weekend (Left Goolgowi at 5:30am in 2° and the temp didn't get over 6° till about 10am:)

Monument in the rest area at Wanganella
IMAG0784.jpg

Last weekend we headed off on the Friday night after work. Clear skies but cold and freeway'd it to my Bro-in-law's holiday house in Dromana which doesn't see much action in winter. Saturday I headed out over Arthur's seat, Hastings, then around Westernport Bay and followed the Grand Ridge Road to Mirboo North for lunch, then headed back towards Yarragon before setting the GPS course for "shortest route' and pointing the bike back towards Dromana. Sunday we headed out over Arthurs seat again, some backroads through Hastings, Koo-wee-rup, and then a big anti clockwise loop around to home from there. Again, some sun, cloud, but only one shower for the whole weekend.

IMAG0794.jpg

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Monument in the rest area at Wanganella
IMAG0784.jpg

I wonder how many of those concrete-sheep are dotted around the countryside, every other little town seems to have one of those.
Certainly looks COLD!!:eek:

Top Bottom