Thailand short tripping

dougman1

Part of the furniture
Jeezas it fair chucks it down during an arvo storm.

P1060281-L.jpg

Early morning crusing on the Air Blade, I was a bit miffed as it didn't have a basket on the front.

P1060323-L.jpg

I had plenty of time to peruse the country side, just wishing the "Blade" had enough grunt to take advantage of the bends in the road. Alas it wasn't to be!
This P.O.S Honda wouldn't pull the wing off a dead fly!

P1060316-L.jpg

Still there's views to be had, even at snails pace.

P1060324-L.jpg

I saw the 2 stroke cloud in my rear view mirror, so I spluttered to a stop and waited for it to pass. There's something about those 2 stroke fumes, I dunno why they got banned.. really!

P1060332-L.jpg

dougman1

Part of the furniture
Good roads eh, deserted too!

P1060327-L.jpg

This is rubber tree country and the're harvesting at this time of year.
I kept an eye out for a new set of Shinko's but didn't get to see any!

P1060343-L.jpg

Later that afternoon I'd retired to the comfort of a road side stall. The Air Blade had long expired so I took to photography.
I was at this stage 3 sheets to the wind and listing heavily to starboard.:scull: The subjects were moving too, so it's by sheer coincedence that the're even in the frame.

P1060351-L.jpg

I started to think about Australia and NZ and their requirements for certified dot approved helmets.

P1060348-L.jpg

All that thinking was doing my head in, and it was bloody hot too.
I took comfort in another stubbie... ahh this is the life! :chug:

robbieb

Tassie Daddy
Air is one of the elements required for fire, but without the other two, it's just a little puff

Moyston

Getting the hang of this.
I'm alternating between Pattaya & Sanam Chai Khet, (Chachoengsao Province) about 130 km East of Bangkok. Return home on the 28th June.

i leave on the 22
for 10 days but off to KOh Samui. Last time hired a bike for a week...will do the same...but not looking good for the weather...says rain most days...

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Later that afternoon I'd retired to the comfort of a road side stall. The Air Blade had long expired so I took to photography.
I was at this stage 3 sheets to the wind and listing heavily to starboard.:scull: The subjects were moving too, so it's by sheer coincedence that the're even in the frame.

Excellent!! Just don't overwork yourself!

Wouldn't have a pic of yourself on that plastic-bomber flip-flopping through the bends, wearing all the local safety gear?

dougman1

Part of the furniture
Wouldn't have a pic of yourself on that plastic-bomber flip-flopping through the bends, wearing all the local safety gear?

No pics but I can confirm the Austouring cap makes for a fine helmet. The peak however does get a fair bit of windage at 40 kph...:D

Top Bottom