Day's End at the Bullant

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Will do.
Goodie came up with a few prime shots after a first quick-check...my sun had sunk somewhat earlier :doh::bs

Anyways....hope, the RACV had aircon in the cab and gave Jo a comfy ride home from Trafalgar after the Beemer spat the dummy in the pine-plantations above Boolarra.

A HUGE THANKS to Tim SF for putting it all in place!!:bow::clap::clap:
What a pearler...and some new roads to boot :drool:

nev

Super Térrarist
Great weekend. Jo and headed north up the Hume Hwy saturday morning, got off at Euroa and backroaded it firstly west of the highway to Violet Town where we stopped for breakfast, and then east of the highway through Boho, Tatong, Moyhu, through Bright to Omeo and down the GAR to Bruthen. I reckon the last time we rode the GAR from Omeo to Bruthen in that direction was almost 13 years ago.

The rear Anakee on Jo's GS sprung a small leak which the mushroom plug coulnd't quite seal 100%. After the 2nd attempt at plugging it the leak rate was down to about 1psi/km which, with a couple of topups along the way, was enough to get us back to civilisation (petrol station on the M1 in Trafalgar). RACV Ute and trailer came up from Moe and Jo and the bike were home about 5:30.

Now I just need to find a local supplier of that Bullant wheat beer...

dougman1

Part of the furniture
I think this pic is of the sun coming up again.
The slits for my eyes told that story. :bt

20161203_200943-L.jpg

Top Bottom