Eskdale pics

Fuzzy Dunlop

Unleash the inner wombat
If the Tiger is gonna keep channelling a KTM, you might as well just buy one and get the best of both worlds.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
We had the time of our lives and look forward to doing more of the same.

...and that's what it's all about!!:chug:
Great to see you guys there and finally put faces to names.

I unfortunately had to cage it to the meet ...

....and it wouldn't have been the same without you. Kudos for showing up!

....Some old bridges:

....Another renovator's delight"

....The pretties up top of Mount Granya:

...Not a bad little road along a river:
Rest of photoset here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/spacelama/albums/72157663910464866

Some damn sweeet shots there, guys :clap::glu

Williamson

Part of the furniture
....... end hi-jack.

After Lucyvale Road, it was Tallangatta Valley Road.

IMHO, even more scenic than Lucyvale Road, a little more twisty and undulating, a larger community, school, and quite a few road bikes, I talked to a farmer who said there was another 15km of sealed road, I turned around and headed back, so much fun I forgot to take pics.

Turned left at Spring Creek Road, around 3km of good quality gravel, at the southern end of the gravel.

The Dusties rode Spring Creek Road from the Tallangatta Valley end, not sure if they came from the north or south, someone will say.

Turned left at Yabba Road (this was on Moike's route on the AusTouring 2010 AGM on the Bruthen to Khancoban leg, and what a pearler it is), and back to Eskdale just after 1:00pm, and lunched with the Burger Boys at the Café.

John arranged for us to go back for the evening meal, but it was closed, so we had to have another average, over-priced meal (IMHO) at the pub - or go hungry.

John_Johnny

Long Timer
We went hungry...well, not really. That burger was so good I didn't really feel like stuffing my face again. Poor Johnny and his blood nose. He couldn't eat that burger, so we put it in a bag and took it back to the caravan park. Did you ever find out why that café owner, Dave, closed up when he said he would stay open for us?

Top Bottom