[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Bike was running a lot better when I got home than when I left. I have heard these little buggers take a while to warm up. Good fun although it started to rain on the way home. Heated grips work. :D
[/IMG]

:clap:

Squizzy

Long Timer
Another short ride this morning and it was still pretty woeful just off idle.
I put in a bottle this as Pete suggested

20200418_145639-L.jpg

As well as fiddled with the pilot mixture screw and another squirt up to Healesville with some 100k stuff and it is running a lot smoother.

20200418_143404-L.jpg

Might try a run to work next week to see how it goes when cold.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Might try a run to work next week to see how it goes when cold.

Since it's been standing around for so long, a quarter cup of Metho (on top of the injector cleaner, no worries) will get rid of any "water/ condensation-pockets" in the lines and carb.
It doesn't hurt things at all, whatever it might do is a (cheap) bonus.

Hytram

<-- now went that way
When asked what you call a collection of bikes Nev came up with an 'expense'. Sums it up nicely.

Can't ride them, but I can wash them (then annoy the neighbours and idle them until they are warm and then take them for an Italian tune up around the block)

OK, so I rode them :p

6798a21720ff0e6703b93204baaca6d1.jpg

Sir Francis

Displaced person
Pfffft.....amateurs.....:bs

P1000017-XL.jpg

From a peak of 10 vehicles in 2018, the expense is now looking a little sparse.

2020042014225641--4887738393121249220-IMG_7575-XL.png

Not to worry there's an additional 3 on the waiting list for when Rona pisses off and I can go collect....:whistle:

Last edited:

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Sunrise from Oldstead Road, North Greensborough, this morn.

I wondered what it looked like from Sunrise Drive (in the distance, where the on-coming car headlights are), but from here I headed in the opposite direction.

You know lock down is getting to you when you start taking arty photos of your Klim gear having its annual wash because you can't go out and use it on the bike anyway.

49831750696_b0f07eb742_h.jpg

Top Bottom