Banditrider's Pootles

nev

Super Térrarist
TT complete. Tenere ate it up - just under 2,300km in 48 hours.

Oh, and the Molesworth was fantastic on the way down!

t1z3Q-_w1AFv2GrHOH3yOT7cwTOBxuwZXIKQfX7Db-IWFy6_0AIlDjHCnK0gQK96b4zaQ1mxlmWn-Rg6B_jeyfsj3KcKkxTYf8LYdcgtuKcsKE3cXj0O7h87LpeR_3l9ethG480shIOEXhZ-hX_XAZsLKJN-Xl7E45oh5Nkr8zCeym7RpG3pm3X1ldTR9qEW6uwZkrTwS61Wl_sZMbdODeNbo1TPCsY_8Z-NQZZzjG01ZYaU33COQchIr7TKUI3WzTxbUMzW9MPl4z4fUzqIS3HAWnciqDt18wE5zuAcI5eCzKq_vXnGAsgV5pFY1aRc1f2NFpHKzB5vExngxhPAqYWKuQO48PoE5dGhJqW3UKNoUD6yiNzgYLlJGN3TobaaD1yuOCqy8ijA5_wREJE9bPoLv5LADcRfJtcc4YZ0HiEX_nK5pT5UiqsqAgFyVlaW2I3-ZXQu-ihQO8EZRi6TsZBuUmyk22UgK1hvst8xt_HeBm9Vj0d6Gg-Y5BEyzjIWV9eUjlbJPZ1O_aMNZwUKbFhvYocSC72MRvH5fA_td136IKWAuVgeejUqO6GcrSn-XRaztsM4SJGM6P3XRU5Y7d7DqCdeWDF09Rz2MJ3w-hh19voTwtFS9g=w902-h676-no

More when I get back - still got a week's riding to go...

What a fantastic photo. You're making me jealous. Might have to get the maps of New Zealand out again.....

The Super Ten really is a great mile muncher isn't it.

banditrider

Long Timer
What a fantastic photo. You're making me jealous. Might have to get the maps of New Zealand out again.....

The Super Ten really is a great mile muncher isn't it.

Thanks. I'll post more when I get back to decent internet.

Yeah, the S10 loves the miles!

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member

banditrider

Long Timer
PURRFECT weather for it, too...did you have the chance to go past the North Mavora Lake to the little hut on the Mororoa River?
I think it's Boundary Hut...the one past the top of the lake.
Never made it that far myself, but seen a few oh-so-sweet-pics of it.
http://www.doc.govt.nz/parks-and-re...-conservation-park/things-to-do/boundary-hut/

Easy sailing on the Earnslaw?
What a place!! :glu:glu

Didn't go up to the hut - I'd heard the track goes along the beach and gets a bit sandy, didn't want to push my luck.

And didn't do the Earnslaw either. Rode in and out. I was coming from the South so would have had to go to Queenstown and then back again. Would have been cool though!

Top Bottom