[STICKY]Your Favourite Motorcyle Touring Pic

JohnG

always out...
NToncaliEV2005.jpg

On the Cali back in 2005...

Chally

Tour Pro
Some great shots there. Those Alps look amazing, what a bridge and the good Ol' Aussie plains country!!! So much to see..........:D

Jeff

jefflthomas

Tour Pro
I think I'll put this one one the Bucket List, and it won't be too hard to find, but getting there might be problematic.

I'm also interested - what's the speed limit on the bridge? I 'spose I could check Google Street View, but asking will be easier.

80kph / 50mph

btw you only get the view over the side on a bike or something higher

E

ExjayN

Hytram, i think this is a wonderful idea. I'm new to Austouring and not such a IT whiz. How do I post photos on thread?
Cheers

Flickr has changed their system since I wrote the second post above in 2008. It's still very similar and if you have a Flickr account you should be able to work it out but you can't follow the exact steps any longer.

BB63

SV, DRZ & now DL Rider
Maybe not strictly a "touring" pic, but I had to post it up for Glitch & Goodies enjoyment. :bs
542108_10151214614877355_1766998590_n.jpg

Cheers Brian

BB63

SV, DRZ & now DL Rider
Haha, had my son with me on the back to help/push me and the bike on the exit, we entered the beach at Rainbow Beach and just rode up a few ks as he had never been on the beach before. That is looking towards Double Island Point ( just out of shot at the left)
I was very surprised on how good it was to ride the strom on the hard sand 2up.
Cheers brian

Top Bottom