Yea to Yarck (the long way)

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Mark!!

What a little gem that Old Ghin Ghin Rd. looks....never been in there, will go next opportunity. Did you check if the gates were unlocked?
Could well be that it's another one of those wots-its-name-in-the-back-of-Thornton-tracks....where farmer Brown makes it look like private property and after a long time it actually becomes his property.

We should go up there together and give it a whirl....and if we hear that shotgun getting cocked, we'll pull the usual trick....you push and I deck it. Or perhaps the other way around this time? W-):bs

Ponkeen Creek always gets sandy (as most of the roads in the western 'Bogies) when dry...it's got amazing grip when damp/ wet though.

Good stuff, sweet pics :clap::clap:
THANKS!! :chug:

Fuzzy Dunlop

Unleash the inner wombat
Mark!!

What a little gem that Old Ghin Ghin Rd. looks....never been in there, will go next opportunity. Did you check if the gates were unlocked?
Could well be that it's another one of those wots-its-name-in-the-back-of-Thornton-tracks....where farmer Brown makes it look like private property and after a long time it actually becomes his property.

The gate where the demonic looking cows were was definitely unlocked. Being a city boy, I was just a bit nervous about death by stampede. Unfortunately, the gate I came across coming from the north end was definitely locked, but its a fair way down and the views are worth it.

We should go up there together and give it a whirl....and if we hear that shotgun getting cocked, we'll pull the usual trick....you push and I deck it. Or perhaps the other way around this time? W-):bs

Yep, I'd be keen. In case of shotgun, I say we hide behind your Strom. I keep being told they are bulletproof! :killingme

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
The gate where the demonic looking cows were was definitely unlocked. Being a city boy, I was just a bit nervous about death by stampede. Unfortunately, the gate I came across coming from the north end was definitely locked, but its a fair way down and the views are worth it.

Yep, I'd be keen. In case of shotgun, I say we hide behind your Strom. I keep being told they are bulletproof! :killingme

And just look at them cows as 4-legged creme fraiche and middle-aged Gouda...or Beef Stroganoff:devil:... and they'll part like the Read Sea for ya.:so

Fuzzy Dunlop

Unleash the inner wombat
Bloody smartarse :bs

And just look at them cows as 4-legged creme fraiche and middle-aged Gouda...or Beef Stroganoff:devil:... and they'll part like the Read Sea for ya.:so

I've been wanting to use the bulletproof joke for ages. Gotta take the oportunity when it presents :cool:

If you look on GMaps, the road doglegs just past the gate and connects up to what looks like a converted private road. Didnt see any "Private Property" signs though so I guess it aint :wink:

Top Bottom