Banditrider's Pootles

banditrider

Long Timer
Splashing around: http://banditrider.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/splashing-around.html

DSCF2337.JPG

DSCF2340.JPG

banditrider

Long Timer
YUCKK!!
Lets hope it wasn't too cold with it, over here those rain fronts tend to make the scale drop quite a bit and things get nasty once soaked to the skin.

It wasn't that cold but I was very happy to get out of wet gear and into something a bit drier! No rain here at home now - sunshine and a howling gale...

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
.... sunshine and a howling gale...

That'll dry things out...sounds like the same we've had here for the last couple of days.
Looks like a great loop....and thanks for posting up, there are always bits I find when piecing your rides together from pics and names and roadsigns.

There's still a possible NI postie-run in the wind...:whistle:

banditrider

Long Timer
That'll dry things out...sounds like the same we've had here for the last couple of days.
Looks like a great loop....and thanks for posting up, there are always bits I find when piecing your rides together from pics and names and roadsigns.

There's still a possible NI postie-run in the wind...:whistle:

I had planned a much bigger loop but it was pretty miserable...

Let me know if you head over and need a hand with anything.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Sounds like a day on the all-time favourites...the Rimutakas, Route 52, plenty oif sunshine, mum+dad...and a few coldies. :clap::clap:
Good on the Oldies going walkabouts :so:so

Might catch up in Nov., just spoke with Bernard (Platypus 121) in Hamilton and there's 2 Posties ready to explore the Northland early November, ohhhh yeah!!:lao

Top Bottom