Nindigully Pub Run 2012

nev

Super Térrarist
Oh yeah... If anyone finds the following can they please let me know.

A 1 litre fuel bottle, full, probably somewhere on a rough road between Goondiwindi and Nindigully.

A microfibre towel, light blue, probably somewhere between Walgett and Brewarrina.

or anything else I lost which I haven't noticed is missing yet. :p

aussiestrom

Just through the door
What a great RR Nev, those interesting structures are tobbaco drying sheds. there are quite a few between and in the Stanthorpe, Mingoola areas. Very similar but smaller than the ones in the Ovens Valley Vic. Next time you're up this way pop into Bingara.:woot:

Steve and Elizabeth

Chally

Tour Pro
Travelling that distance in those few days you sure have to be keen is all I can say.:wow: You certainly got to see some great country and ride some great roads though. :thumbs:

Emu and her chicks

IMG_1098.JPG
That is Dad with the chicks mate. Mum lays the eggs and then pings off and leaves him to do all the work. :D

Jeff

MGS12_8V

Getting the hang of it
Travelling that distance in those few days you sure have to be keen is all I can say.:wow: You certainly got to see some great country and ride some great roads though. :thumbs:

That is Dad with the chicks mate. Mum lays the eggs and then pings off and leaves him to do all the work. :D

Jeff

That's because Dad's limbs never evolved to the point where grew thumbs, knicked a wheel off the featherless folks with bones in their beards invented a bike and buggered off on trips like this on weekends. The indigenous people say this is why his wings eventually shrivelled away in shame and he finds himself taking the kids to the emu equivalent of ballet in the bush in his spare time.

Not that he minds, he figures it would be difficult to get a fairing that keeps the wind off his helmet anyway! :rofl:

Great trip Nev. Keith gave me a link to your spot and I watched with envy from a desk at 555.
:thumbs:

nev

Super Térrarist
What a great RR Nev, those interesting structures are tobbaco drying sheds. there are quite a few between and in the Stanthorpe, Mingoola areas. Very similar but smaller than the ones in the Ovens Valley Vic. Next time you're up this way pop into Bingara.:woot:

Actually last year I did a similar trip but rolled out the swag near Gunnedah on the first night and headed through Manilla, Bingarra, Warialda and then hooked back to Nindigully through Mungindi.

Top Bottom