[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

zol.

bazmeg
My last ride to Warburton-Yarck-Trentham-Mt Macedon before LD5. Picture taken just North of Warburton heading towards Narbethong.

IMG_4830rn.jpg

Last edited:

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
My last ride to Warburton-Yarck-Trentham-Mt Macedon before LD5. Picture taken just North of Warburton heading towards Narbethong.
(Pic won't show preview in post.)

Fixed
Downsize pics to 2500pixel wide max! then use the embed/" insert image" function, rather than the "attach files" function.

Image3.jpg

Looks like some magic moments on the Acheron Way :icon-top-:

Last edited:

Williamson

Part of the furniture
A couple from the archives, the folder details are 2 Sep 2012 and we went to Alexendra, but I think it was Marysville. I remember a Fuzzy Dunolp sent up a track, a really rough track, soon after these pics. Some other pics in the folder show a ittle bit snow at the side of the track.

DS Ride Stitch 3.jpg

AusTouring Ride near Marysville 2 September 2012.jpg

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
I remember that day...the guy on the red Strom and facing the camera in shot #2 is Cam (you're missed, mate)

• Sad
Reactions: ant

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Who remembers this day in June 2012? Is that Tim on a Triumph? Who was rider leader at this stage? Who helped me turned the Mighty CB1300 around on the narrow slippery gravel track. Who repaired the puncture on the rear of the CB?

1627372752000.png

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Is that Tim on a Triumph? Who was rider leader at this stage? Who helped me turned the Mighty CB1300 around on the narrow slippery gravel track. Who repaired the puncture on the rear of the CB?

1) Yo
2) Kiwi, methinks
3) no idea
4) no idea who came through, but it started as a joint effort
All I remember , it was right here (end of Uren Rd. https://bit.ly/2Veo20u

[/QUOTE]
Cam? This dude?
I don't remember him.

Yo...only came along for a few rides before moving up to Qld

ant

AngryAnt
this is a better picture of Cam with his VFR on the Snowy ride, 2015 or so. He also had the aforementioned Strom. Pretty certain he introduced me to Austouring when he saw me fanging my Yam FZ800 on dirt roads up near Jindabyne on one of the Snowy Rides.

camvfr.jpg

Top Bottom