[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

Squizzy

Long Timer
I had a CB400/4 Super Sport from new as well, it was red, so it was faster. Was very good for it's time, looked so much better than the CB350/4 it replaced. Looked at one several years ago, all misty eyed. Then rode it. Things have improved greatly over the years. Looked nice though.

Williamson

Part of the furniture
I had a CB400/4 Super Sport from new as well, it was red, so it was faster. Was very good for it's time, looked so much better than the CB350/4 it replaced. Looked at one several years ago, all misty eyed. Then rode it. Things have improved greatly over the years. Looked nice though.

Must've been fast then, reckon I saw 180 on my dial one time.

Zuckerbaron

Tour Pro
Pic of the Day 1976 style - Two Wheels Bike of the Year in 1975,

View attachment 4606

Purchased from Spot On in early '76 for $1000, sold to a mate in 1979 for $500, bought back early 80's for $400, sold to a work college for $500 in mid 80's. Work college T-boned a car in Bourke Road, Camberwell - the Mighty CB400F's one and only prang.
Fine bike for sure! :2thumbs-up:
One of the best looking bikes on the roads.
Nowadays it is an oldtimer and you have to forgive them the poor brakes and suspension. They are quite rare in Germany meanwhile, just two of them are in the net in the moment.
Although love the bike as you can see looking at my avatar. :)

Zuckerbaron

Tour Pro
Memories made me looking for my Pic of the Day. Loved that TR1 as it was called in Germany. Yamaha sold it in other parts as XV 1000 me think.
The pics are from 2005. I bought it 1987 and sold it around 2008. Same as with the CB 400, brakes and suspension couldn't compete with a new bike.
But I still love it.
2005-08-29 TR1 Tour (3).jpg

2005-08-29 TR1 Tour (5).jpg

My TS90T on the day it went to a new home in around December 1973. Sold it because my new TS185L had arrived at the shop.

3155349703_f3f00e71db_b.jpg

Hytram

<-- now went that way

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Make mine a 750 Monkey/ Dax/Grom...but ditch the drum brakes :)

Monkey-ing on Goodie's Honda Dax in the dunes of the French Channel Coast, '76
She also hand-knitted that pullover :2thumbs-up:

Dax_Cayeux76_2.jpg

Top Bottom