Dargo Ride report

Chally

Tour Pro
I've said it many times since viewing this thread - AMAZING!!! :clap:
It is so great to see Lenna riding again.

Jeff

stewy

Still young and stupid
:wot::wot::wot:

Is she honking or what?

Just look at the body-position, the head, the shoulders....she's got that thing by the scruff of its neck :clap::clap:
What a sight...Whoohoo!!

Andy= Roarin?

looks like it don't it, but nah we were taking it pretty easy, as I was controlling the pace (ie leading) as I know it's easy to get caught up in the moment and then all of a sudden that moment turns pear shaped :cool: oh btw did you all know that there is a railway line and a creek runs most of the way along the walhalla road, it's really quite pretty......who would of thunk it :wot:

Yeah still plenty to work on for her, some of the pics you can see she is fighting the lean, but i guess that is just a confidence/practice thing and just learning how she balances when leaned over. Same with a her looking through the corners, which she commented on at almost every stop that she was struggling to get back in the habit of looking further ahead/through the turn, she said she was looking quiet close infront but all in all for her 2nd second twisty ride I was stoked with the way she progressed, and at this rate I really do see group rides in the not to distance future ( i was initially thinking it might be months of practice little runs) but we'll just take each weekend at a time, just don't want to rush her back into a field of bikes until I am confident and she is confident that she can handle the things (little stupid things of sudden stops, uturns, bike passing you etc) that happen on group rides while she is still coming to terms with the bikes handling, width, lines you need to ride it due to it's width, relocation of every control except the front brake lever :wow:....

Anyway... baby steps and we will get there, if only we could get some more nice weather on the weekends please and yes that was Andy (Roarin) :thumbs:

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Mate...this one looks like it's already working, the rest will come in time.

You can see she's basically comfy on the thing.
And able to handle it.
Christ, in 6 months you guys'll be looking at those pics...and laughing.

Let me know when you're ready to tackle some easy dirt....there's some good stuff (with multiple short stretches rather than long, exhausting bits) perfect for a day of mucking around in the backblocks of Warrandyte.

Not far to go for you guys and with superb scenery and empty roads.
Good to see Roarin still mucking around :chug:

Big kudos to both of you!!:gday:

stewy

Still young and stupid
Mate...this one looks like it's already working, the rest will come in time.

You can see she's basically comfy on the thing.
And able to handle it.
Christ, in 6 months you guys'll be looking at those pics...and laughing.

Let me know when you're ready to tackle some easy dirt....there's some good stuff (with multiple short stretches rather than long, exhausting bits) perfect for a day of mucking around in the backblocks of Warrandyte.

Not far to go for you guys and with superb scenery and empty roads.
Good to see Roarin still mucking around :chug:

Big kudos to both of you!!:gday:

Will do.... no doubt be sooner rather than later :so

penguineer

just luscious
Been trying to come up with a sensible post .......

WOW!

I think Lennas' comments on the sensations while riding are about the best description I've seen anywhere.

And her bike looks somehow.....vicious....as in ready to pounce, hungry and eager to get going.....

Cheers!

Top Bottom