Sun-chasing the Apple-Isle....Tassie 2018

robbieb

Tassie Daddy
Nice one, guys. Awesome to catch up on your progress and see you even if not for a ride this trip. Great to meet Eivind in the flesh :tu

ozav8r

Tour Pro
Yeah, what a cracker of a trip and some sensational photography there Pete!!!! Thanks so much to yourself and Goodie, and of course our trusted truckie Kenny! So many fun memories, laughs and good times in general. Can't wait for the next big adventure!!

KingStrom

Long Timer
Ah, I missed that little trip as I left the night before but never mind as there will be a return to Tassie for me and November could be that time post Superbikes weekend and this time 2 wheels for transport...lol Whilst the trip was a ripper with plenty of giggles along the way with great company the odd bit of jealousy did creep in at times watching the bikes going around the endless corners but never fear I have penciled in a November return visit with any luck that will be a 2 wheeled affair. Tassie here is a warning: I'LL BE BACK"

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Ah, I missed that little trip as I left the night before but never mind as there will be a return to Tassie for me and November could be that time post Superbikes weekend and this time 2 wheels for transport...lol Whilst the trip was a ripper with plenty of giggles along the way with great company the odd bit of jealousy did creep in at times watching the bikes going around the endless corners but never fear I have penciled in a November return visit with any luck that will be a 2 wheeled affair. Tassie here is a warning: I'LL BE BACK"

Mate...it was great to have you along, bike or 4WD... it was loooong overdue.

15 years of Stromming...and you've never been along on anything bigger than a day-ride!:rolleyes:

Yeah, would've been even better on a bike, but it wasn't half-bad in the truck.
Thanks for playing along and doing some of the "dirty-work" :bow::chug:

KingStrom

Long Timer
Pete I did the Tassie 2103 Austouring ride to Tassie, but admittedly I did go AWOL a few days here and there catching up with family who were scattered all over the island so it probably seemed as if I only did an overnighter though...lol

Scary when you say 15 years as I've had the same damn bike the whole time, bugger it Suzuki you owe me a new one for being such a loyal customer!!!!

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Pete I did the Tassie 2103 Austouring ride to Tassie, but admittedly I did go AWOL a few days here and there catching up with family who were scattered all over the island so it probably seemed as if I only did an overnighter though...lol

Scary when you say 15 years as I've had the same damn bike the whole time, bugger it Suzuki you owe me a new one for being such a loyal customer!!!!

That's right....forgot about that one :thumbs:

Top Bottom