Tour Pro
excellent! :so

except for the flat straight pics

i've ridden the prairies too many times

my ass gets sore & my knees seize up just looking at 'em :doh:

KingStrom

Long Timer
Great report there Richard,
I reckon you summed up pretty well what we all thought of the weekend and that we all made the trek to Cobar to make sure we attended the 1st gathering and got the chance to put faces to names, compare Farkles (congrats to TS on winning the Farkle-off) and believe me there were many to check out compare notes on from others etc.
I have to agree with Richard and it will take me a while to forget the words "I've got a medium rare rump" and I bet the lovely waitress concerned will not forget either as she tried to hide in a corner when she realised what she said!!!!
I got to try out my new AirHawk seat and I have to say they are great with the right amount of inflation they are ineded like riding on air. While the Strom seat is really comfy anyway, I had no sign of numb bum etc despite all those straight roads meaning your bum was planted not swinging around for corners every now and then.
Can't wait ill the next "gathering"

P.S. I covered 2140km over 3 days.

S

Stromer

Another excellent ride report from you Richard :clap:

what an excellent weekend it seemed to be!!
well done to all organisers

so does the fact we didnt go mean we dont get a sticker :bees:

great photos to go with the report as well
ahhh Cobar, use to stop there when I was driving the truck, before and after braving the trek across through Wilcannia.

Hopefully next Strom get together our bunch will make it there

Tracey

so does the fact we didnt go mean we dont get a sticker
Tracey

It's good to hear from you, I thought that you had disappeared off the bottom of Tasmania or something. :)
Contact Mr Farkles re the stickers. He did have some left over and I'm sure that you can sweet talk him. :)

S

Stromer

It's good to hear from you, I thought that you had disappeared off the bottom of Tasmania or something. :)
Contact Mr Farkles re the stickers. He did have some left over and I'm sure that you can sweet talk him. :)

haha no not quite
but spent 8 weeks here on my own riding over mossy and frosty roads and then first time Josh is on the back I fall over on a white line :oops:
go figure huh

so I am blaming Josh hehe
especialy as both him and the strom were fine

I will send Mr Farkles a big suck up ahem I mean nice sweet PM and see if he will send me one or two, I like those shirts he has on offer too

Tracey

Top Bottom