Paul and Dixies Eskdale-ent adventure-10 days,many K's

Paul n Dixie

Part of the furniture
Paul and Dixies Eskdale-ent Adventure, day 10
Rylstone to Walcha
Screenshot%2023_zpsin7ebrwq.png

Not too many pictures on the return leg, as parts of our return followed the route I had taken on the way down. :)
I do believe the Bylong Valley Way is well worth the extra distance to bypass Sydney :)

We took a slight excursion South of Tamworth, and skirted Chaffey Dam near Nundle.

We had a pleasant though damp ride into Walcha, where we stayed in a motel.
A pub dinner and a few drinks and an early night “Mildred”

We are now into BONUS TIME!! Day 11!!
Walcha to Dorrigo.

Goldilocks??

After a brief stop at Guyra for a bit of “Op-Shop” perusing ;) we took the Guyra road to Ebor :) bloody nice riding!
Riding roads like this:

We came to here:

The cafe was in this direction, but the muddy road didnt appeal and the cafe was closed anyway..Another day!

Stretching the legs at this point, I noticed the beautiful flowers along the roadside..
The first photo I took was of the most beautiful flower of them all <3

Here are a few others,

Before, during, and after ;)

Theres a lot going on there!

Thinking of a song?....

All too soon it was time to “hit the road!”

Stopping at Ebor falls we noticed this old cattle yard and loading ramp,

I tried to take clever pictures of it, but cant decide which one is better, lol.

The thought of perambulating being pugnatious, we took the shorter walk to the “upper” falls.

Here is a very clever picture with part of my glove in the top left hand corner ;)

We stayed at the Dorrigo Hotel tonight , as we have done many times before :)
no pictures as I got a bit slack being so close to home..but IF you are in the area, we cannot recommend this pub highly enough..(we splurged and got a spa room – Lookout Mildred!!! lol)

The next day- the home stretch.

The weather was a bit brighter and we availed ourselves of a coffee at Bellingen.

A boring run up the Pacific Hwy to Grafton, then the always pleasant backroads to Maclean, before again hitting the slab to Woodburn.
Home at last :( and the trip meter shows the distance :)

(Thoughtful comments and reflections to follow)

Paul n Dixie

Part of the furniture
Hi, thanks for thinking of my backside!, my seat is very comfortable :) Not sure why, but so far all good. Maybe not so on a longer trip , as I only did the trip home, Time will tell !:)
Paul says I must be a hard ar$e.
I.ll deal with him later :whistle:
:sick:

Bye for now, Dixie.:)

Top Bottom