[STICKY]Your Favourite Motorcyle Touring Pic

P

Punisher

KiwiKev, Right up the top of this window, it a little picture looking button, Get the Direct Link from say Photobucket so the http ://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/mad-biker/20082008349 .jpg

Then that button will post it strait in.

the default mode here is WYSIWYG - meaning, the picture will appear in your post.
You can change, it to HTML mode, with the button on the far right, that will give you, the [ img ] link [ /img ] type html code.

When you do all that, you will get this,

19082008346.jpg

Did you get the how to I sent you?

Flickr is simple.

Just view any of your photos and click the "all sizes" link above the photo.
You will now get a page where various size options are shown and the photo itself will be displayed large.
Underneath the photo there is a box called "Grab this photos URL". Just copy what is in the box and paste in between the tags here.

There are no issues on this forum about where ride reports are from. The more reports of NZ roads the better IMO.

Kiwikev

Getting the hang of it
hi richard...yes got you e-mail..thank you.....when i go to flickr ..there is nothing about (all sizes).... looking for an URL.,but there isnt one....
photobucket has an url....but reads .....htp//246.photo...............thats it...
have put this in the forum for future people trying to post pics....
cheers kev

PM me your Flickr account name

I found a KiwiKev on Flickr. If that is you you can't show any photos because your account appears to be private and the images are not available for public display, that or there are no images there.

Kiwikev

Getting the hang of it
2831179251_056d7dbe12.jpg
..oh dear..back to the drawing board.......
do i have to add anything else to the url....
i just copy and paste it

Last edited:

Kiwikev

Getting the hang of it
You can't display pictures if there are none there to display.

well..there are 3 of them...bright as day...just been reading the e-mail you sent me.....found the url......do i have to add (img) before and after...
iam getting a headache..lol KEV

Top Bottom