[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

veom

Tour Pro
Oooops - got home alright?!

Yep all safe and sound, once I realised I pulled over at a servo and got a tow from there. The bike felt really weird when I got on it, I thought it was my mind just playing tricks on me. Once I pulled over the problem was pretty obvious. Having a flat rear feels heaps different to a flat front.

The flat rear makes turning into corners feel wrong, the back will step out further and then buck back in when you're pull up straight.

The front on the over hand you'll know straight away, steering becomes difficult and you'll be in a constant state of tank slapping. Atleast that's what I found.

Here's a video of what I pulled out of it! I'm glad it was something rather than the tube just rubbing through.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nynpjGEf9zc[youtube]

I pulled the tube out tonight replaced it and plugged the hole with a rope. Job's done. Looking forward to the ride tomorrow. But damn Pete you make changing a tyre look easy.

goodie

here is my favorite:

T3_2013_0946.JPG

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Speechless.

Check that tiny worm of a road down there...that IS the road.
Just as it drops off the edge of the escarpment and things get REALLY tight and twisty, as in... ride up your own bum tight+twisty!!
Colle del Angelo, French- Italian border (looking into the peaks and valleys of the Italian side)

dougman1

Part of the furniture
Check that tiny worm of a road down there...that IS the road.
Just as it drops off the edge of the escarpment and things get REALLY tight and twisty, as in... ride up your own bum tight+twisty!!
Colle del Angelo, French- Italian border (looking into the peaks and valleys of the Italian side)

You mean like this...:glu

P1020962-XL.jpg

BB63

SV, DRZ & now DL Rider
Just because it his 17th birthday. :clap:

He would have been 8 in this pic, and yeah, he rode it the other day....:thumbs:

Top Bottom