Winter ride to somewhere around Yass for a bonfire

TimC

Tour Pro
OK, so it takes me a year to process my photos.

It's getting up to that time of year again, but because of this:

dsc01536 by Tim Connors, on Flickr
and this:
dsc01538 by Tim Connors, on Flickr

We had to have lots of these:

dsc01522 by Tim Connors, on Flickr

But let's make them big:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEOI5-QyQkE

Then go back home:

dsc01546 by Tim Connors, on Flickr

Via the Murray (I mean sure, it could be a one day ride, but why bother with that nonsense?):
dsc01548 by Tim Connors, on Flickr

dsc01556 by Tim Connors, on Flickr

TimC

Tour Pro
Good morning!

dsc01579 by Tim Connors, on Flickr

dsc01589 by Tim Connors, on Flickr

Not as cold as yesterday as evidenced by the display not being frosted up, but consequently my brain wasn't so cold and I remember the bike had a temperare gauge that didn't artificially raise its own temperature by virtue of being heated by its own battery. But those last few minutes before the sun comes up are the coldest. Especially when packing up a frozen tent with fingerless gloves:

dsc01590 by Tim Connors, on Flickr

dsc01597 by Tim Connors, on Flickr

dsc01599 by Tim Connors, on Flickr

dsc01601 by Tim Connors, on Flickr

Maybe an hour into town for breakfast, and a bike copper is on the other side waiting to breathalyse his two customers for the day. Poor bloke tells me he's a little cool himself. It's warmed up to 6 by that stage.

Full set here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/spacelama/sets/72157645807430317

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Oh man...you've got some sweeeet shots there!!

This one does it for me :clap::clap:

Thanks for posting this up

14840532841_e3c346a265_c.jpg

14656916249_498ffc6ae4_z.jpg

robbieb

Tassie Daddy
Not as cold as yesterday as evidenced by the display not being frosted up, but consequently my brain wasn't so cold and I remember the bike had a temperare gauge that didn't artificially raise its own temperature by virtue of being heated by its own battery. But those last few minutes before the sun comes up are the coldest. Especially when packing up a frozen tent with fingerless gloves:

Fingerless Gloves? Luxury! Back when I were a lad, in Yorkshire.....

This reminds me, I never finished off my Canada/US non riding trip report. Must get back to that, it was only 18 months ago!

Top Bottom