Two months on a CBF250

Herby

Tour Pro
I spent almost 2 months riding my Honda CBF250 around NSW, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania over the summer 2009 / 2010. I have finally started to write a story about my trip. It's a long story complete with pictures. I'm writing it as a serial on my blog and am keeping a page where I am uploading the entire story as I go.

I'm posting at a rate of one or two days of my trip each day. Each post is about 1,000 to 1,600 words. Sorry they are long but I'm wanting to share the entire story, not just the highlights.

It contains a lot of personal information that goes beyond ride report but that's part of the journey I was on.

If you are interested, you can find the stories on my blog or by clicking the 'my pilgrimage' link under my blog's banner.

The first actual motorbike story will be published tomorrow. So far I've only written the introduction of why I went away and how I started out trying to do the ride on a pushbike.

My blog link is: http://livingasherby.wordpress.com

Herby

Tour Pro
It was an awesome trip Nathan.

I just posted the first actual ride report. From now each post on my pilgrimage story will be about the bike ride ...

S

Sp00k

That is a really good write up Herby. Its honest and written really well. Great photos also. Its different, thats for sure and will be confronting to many here including me. But it does seem to portray what a motorcycle ride of its type is supposed to. And its honesty lends to a fantastic story.

One word of advice tho. Get rid of that green hat.

Thanks for the read.

Herby

Tour Pro
:rofl: I love my green hat. My grandmother made it for me :p

I certainly never set out to confront anyone. My sincere apologies if I have :chug:

Top Bottom