Charge Of The Midgets_Cape York Posties Pt.1

loxsmith

Still riding in circles
Don't be scared Pete, even if we don't get there we will still have a laugh and a good time. It's the adventure not the destination!
Need to make a few mods to my ride, the bike, not Leeanne. Can't see shit outa those bloody mirrors, and we all know you need to watch them like a hawk. The seat drifts around like a dinghy in a cyclone, and the front forks are near on non existant. Need some really thick oil in the forks, thats for sure. Started spoke wiring tonight and dumped the oil.

Covered over 200km this weekend, should have seen the faces at the Mt Glorious Cafe when I slide to a halt in front of all the assembled sports bikes. Was there for ages, everybody wanted a chat. Nearly wound it off the clock on the way down the mountain and yes the motor was not running. Drum brakes are really scary when they heat up!

Glen

W

whitey

Another epic ride and equally epic report. It was a great read over breakfast this morning. Well done Pete and Goodie. :chug:

This just looks wrong.... but oh so right at the same time.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Don't be scared Pete, even if we don't get there we will still have a laugh and a good time. It's the adventure not the destination!
Need to make a few mods to my ride, the bike, not Leeanne. Can't see shit outa those bloody mirrors, and we all know you need to watch them like a hawk. The seat drifts around like a dinghy in a cyclone, and the front forks are near on non existant. Need some really thick oil in the forks, thats for sure. Started spoke wiring tonight and dumped the oil.

Covered over 200km this weekend, should have seen the faces at the Mt Glorious Cafe when I slide to a halt in front of all the assembled sports bikes. Was there for ages, everybody wanted a chat. Nearly wound it off the clock on the way down the mountain and yes the motor was not running. Drum brakes are really scary when they heat up!

Glen

:bs:bs Love that seat-comparo...the seat hinge might need some "opening-up" and a sleeve inserted? (speak: whacked into place)
Yo, the forks are useless...might as well weld-em-shut and gaffer-tape a whoopie-cushion on top of the seat.:eek:

Drum brakes are even scarier after water-crossings :so:so

Can inmagine the scene @ Mt. Glorious....it's HILAROUS, innit??!!

W

Willyboy

Wow awesome pics Fraser looks amazing! Looks like an awesome trip!

PS. My bike will be on the road in a week :)

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Wow awesome pics Fraser looks amazing! Looks like an awesome trip!

PS. My bike will be on the road in a week :)

Mate...it was a CRACKER!!! :glu :bs
More coming soon (not soon enough, though :D)
Good to hear the CT's BACK! :clap:

Top Bottom