Cup Day Shorty

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
good..ill go read that adv rider
yer taut is very basic

Mate, hit that RemoteMoto site.....first page is an SI map with a dozen or more layers, denoting 5 different lots of tracks graded and displayed by difficulty...another layer for petrol, another for general supplies, another for attractions, another for....
Take the ticks out of the boxes to remove layers you don't want...zoom in and click the tracks/ features you want according to where they are and how they tie into the whole for YOUR purpose and plans, then click each track to get the Gmap/info/pics/ etc etc....it's great stuff and very well done.
Overall view first, details to suit the deeper you go into the layers.
It's a simple, clear structure as you can add/ remove layers/ features at any given point.
And all that is only part of the whole package, all of which is following similar trains of thought.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
yep, just spent last 2 hours checking and even signed up!
:clap:

Goodonya!
Going by previous experience and under normally good conditions, all tracks up to level 3 are fine and, with due care, ok for the right sort of hire-bike (check rental contracts for exclusions!!).
Beyond that, things can get nasty pretty quickly, extraction of injured man + machine very difficult to near impossible, terrain is unforgiving and many places/ tracks very remote.

Hytram

<-- now went that way

know what you mean, didn't know where you were talking about and found it by complete accident

way too steep for this little black duck, maybe on a MXer that I didnt care about dropping and bouncing back down

04.jpg

nev

Super Térrarist
way too steep for this little black duck, maybe on a MXer that I didnt care about dropping and bouncing back down

I think I went down that hill on the Terra a couple of years ago and took a photo that the same spot but I seem to have misplaced my 2013 photos.

Top Bottom