Inaugural AUS ADVtravel-Film Festival, Feb 2012

penguineer

just luscious
Just got home........4000km+ for us........

Good to meet everyone!

Now to sort out piccies and do something with them....

Cheers!

Christo

Tractor Pilot
Home last night, and the girls were waiting up for me, to give me my belated birthday presents! I'm a lucky boy!

Was great to see Goodie and Pete again, and to meet a few of the "famous faces" of Austouring, you blokes and blokettes rock!

Had a great time at the festival, and learned a few things, and watch a couple of movies, will do it again!

Appointment made to see the orthopaedic surgeon for this morning.

Christo

Tractor Pilot
Ultrasound of my calf shows a 13-15mm tear across the medial gastrocnemius (inner calf muscle), looks like I'm out of action for a couple of days or so.

Not a happy leg to be riding with the last couple of days, time to give it some rest, at least I'll have a bit of downtime to do a ride report.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
At least you got the inside lane on seing those quacks that soon...

What happened? Fell off the bike....or don't wanna tell us because it involves some alcoholic haze :whistle:

Good to see you guys back in one piece!!

penguineer

just luscious

What happened? Fell off the bike....or don't wanna tell us because it involves some alcoholic haze :whistle:

No alcohol involved. I wouldn't be sure when exactly the major damage happened though....

I can say "don't run from Seans camera as you'll only get hurt"....

Guess this means I'll have to pull my finger out and get the ride report together.....about 400 odd piccies....but probably come down to about 30 useable ones...

Cheers!

Christo

Tractor Pilot

Funny story, didn't happen on the bike, but bike was involved, rode about 1,000k's with my leg like that over the next 2 days just to get home.

Sean was fantastic helping me get on and off the bike, and checking to see I was OK, hope I didn't spoil his trip.

I'll tell the whole story in the ride report, which I assume I'll have time to write up while I'm laid up.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
No alcohol involved. I wouldn't be sure when exactly the major damage happened though....

Booooring!!
Just make something up then, somthing juicy....like him falling out of the 2. storey window of some country knockshop or somethun'...:guff

Sean was fantastic helping me get on and off the bike, and checking to see I was OK....

Sounds like your typical Ulysses-Adventure :whistle::bees:

Top Bottom