Sun 27 Sep: Jamieson Brewery Lunch Run

Sir Francis

Displaced person
Whadda ya mean, Sir Francis is leadin the September lunch run for the Opernroaders to the Jamieson Brewery? I ain’t missin out dis time….

Yippee!!!

I’m gonna git me some …….raspberry beer….

Sir Francis

Displaced person
It’s true!

I am leading the Openroaders to the lunch at the Jamieson Brewery on Sunday 27 September.

www.jamiesonbrewery.com.au

Join us for the ride or make your own way there.

Departs: 9am sharp from Montrose BP (usual spot).

Please fill tank on arrival. Need approx. 220+km fuel range.

Alternatively meet us at morning tea: approx. 10.45am mid town Alexandra (near the bakery/patisserie)

Distance: Approx. 450km.

Roads: Bitumen focus but may include limited easy dirt roads.

Organisation: As a club ride we have lead/tail rider and corner marking in place. All you have to do is ride at the speed limit and turn where directed.

Tempo: This is a social ride not a race. Aim is to maintain the speed limit. I do not think it needs to be said for members of this forum, however just so that there is no confusion. If you want to ride super fast or at well below the speed limit, we are not the group for you. If you want to ride like a dickhead, you are not welcome. Generally, we ride for 100km. Stop eat/chat/coffee etc. Repeat.

To assist with planning - please RSVP to me if you would like to join us.

Please take the time to read the austouring ride requirements: http://austouring.com/forum/showthread.php?p=38832#post38832

SF

dougman1

Part of the furniture
Doing an airport run on Sunday morning. ( if all goes to plan) if not... I'll see you in Montrose..:chug:

Top Bottom