Vic High Country ride Nov 05

A

atgreg

Monday- some great tar roads to start with over the roof of Australia through Cabrumurra, Australias highest town , Kiandra and onto Cooma. the plan from here was to do more dirt nth to Sydney but my was running like shit, I pulled the airfilter out and it looked like this. :eek:

45539553-L.jpg

I washed it out but there was no K&N oil to be had in town so I ride home up the tar :'( :'( with an unoiled filter and Tom went up the dirt.

An excellent trip.

greg

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Oh man...
Thanks for that. Great stuff, superb pics.
Think I need yet another bike :)
cheers
pete

P

Pisshead

atgreg said:
Monday- some great tar roads to start with over the roof of Australia through Cabrumurra, Australias highest town , Kiandra and onto Cooma. the plan from here was to do more dirt nth to Sydney but my was running like shit, I pulled the airfilter out and it looked like this. :eek:
I washed it out but there was no K&N oil to be had in town so I ride home up the tar :'( :'( with an unoiled filter and Tom went up the dirt.

An excellent trip.

greg

Hanging a left just after Adaminiby through Shannons Flat and the Boboyan Road down to Tharwa is an excellent alternative to Cooma and the Monaro.

Good yarn and pics, Greg. All mine tend to be of blurry bastards around campfires!

A

atgreg

I know the Tharwa rd well !!!, Its my usuall way south if I dont go from Braidwood to Nimmatabel on the dirt

A

atgreg

glitch said:
Oh man...
Thanks for that. Great stuff, superb pics.
Think I need yet another bike :)
cheers
pete

The Strom woulkd have been fine everywhere but up Blue rag

Top Bottom