[STICKY]Your Favourite Motorcyle Touring Pic

Williamson

Part of the furniture
But sadly the car traffic has increased 10 fold.. When there March we shared that carpark with 10 cars and a semi-trailer went past

Still one of my favourite bits of black top though

Yeah, but if wasn't sealed, I wouldn't have ridden it on the ST1300.

I have at least 10 black top favourites in Tassie.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
But sadly the car traffic has increased 10 fold.. When there March we shared that carpark with 10 cars and a semi-trailer went past
Still one of my favourite bits of black top though

The inevitable results of any sealed-through route....

First time I went above "the ton" on dirt, right along that flat, straight-ish bottom stretch towards the Great Lakes pub.
A few months later they sealed it.

Hytram

<-- now went that way
First time I went above "the ton" on dirt, right along that flat, straight-ish bottom stretch towards the Great Lakes pub.

$2.00 in the new language here on the S10 :whistle:

Add those both together and we would still be slower than Brad Binder on his KTM down the main straight at Mugello last night during the Spirit race to break the fastest top speed in Motogp

366kmh!

That is about 20kmh faster than what the Le Mans cars are doing down the Mulsanne Straight this weekend

And for bragging rights at the Great Lakes Pub at lunch we could add 9% speedo error, so after a couple of South Africans finest we can say he was doing 400kmh.

KingStrom

Long Timer
Pete, I remember that run down to the Miena pub on the gravel, we were all doing a "little" over the dollar shall we say as we passed the Liawniee cop shop only to see Mr plod standing outside with a his cuppa in hand watching us all fly past and his reaction was to simply raise his cup to us!!!...lol 2 days later I was again on that road heading south to meet up with the group again and hitting the gravel only to find out the road had been "winterised" in the last 2 days by the adding of 100mm of gravel over the top so it was like hitting a skating rink at speed and let's just say the old sphincter grabbed the seat pretty tight as I thought it was gonna end in tears momentarily, but somehow I kept the thing upright and waddled down the road at no more than 60kph all the way to Miena where the publican told me of the road having all the gravel put down and the method of compaction is purely road traffic in that part of the world!!!

Hytram

<-- now went that way
index.php

@nev can you please find the photo you took?

Hytram

<-- now went that way
index.php

That's dodgy shit right there...

take a look at the angle of those poles, the council should be ashamed

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Lucky they had you holding the bloody thing up!

Other caption:
"Better go to Specsavers" :scratchchin:

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Tassie....

Beerbarrel Beach/ Peron Dunes....near St. Helens
Hayseys 650, packed for travel

IMG_6481.JPG

Robbie
The Gardens

IMG_6486.JPG

Coming off the Mathinna High Plains near Upper Esk....another old timber bridge that doesn't exist anymore

IMG_6545.JPG

Top Bottom