WTF vs Victoria Police

Hytram

<-- now went that way
Mad biker is also a mad copper....

speaking of police.
I wish I had a video camera last night, i was around at one of Sasha's friends place whose husband is a cop, he came home with his partner on their dinner break and there they were, sitting in full kit, gun etc with the 14 month old sitting on one of their laps both of them singing nursery rimes.... funniest site I have ever seem, but hey, they are human too...well some of them :p

Marty

iffracem

The Phat Hairy Bloke
Personally, I've only met one copper I'd call "obnoxious", and then he was fairly polite, he just took to the job of indiscriminate revenue raising a little too.. ummm.. enthusiastically.

I copped it sweet cos I was in the wrong, but it was a first and only offense, deserted 4 lane road, interstate rider... but no, no slack at all. <shrug> (not that he was obliged to apply any discretion, but sheez, one offense in 30+ years on the road :? )

It's a hero's job, handled by mortals, they got my support, absolutely

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Marty H said:
Mad biker is also a mad copper....

Didn't know... For all I know, it could've been him, then :D
Just refreshing to see that there was someone who's got a genuine interest, fiddles around with bikes/ on bikes himself.
Somehow there was instant, mutual respect and things tend to never go wrong from there.

iffracem

The Phat Hairy Bloke
nah mate... he's sucked you into a false sense of security....

next time.. you're NICKED!! :twisted: :p :p

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
iffracem said:
nah mate... he's sucked you into a false sense of security....

next time.. you're NICKED!! :twisted: :p :p

:lol: :lol:
Next time might be on the WTF650....and he might have every reason to nick me if I put the majority of ideas I've got on that bike into reality :lol: :lol:

P

Punisher

you actually will find theirs a heep of coppas that ride. blue riders and a few other police only clubs too out their.

Top Bottom