good ride!...shyte pics!!!

jefflthomas

Tour Pro
running out of riding time 'round here so better blast when i can!

BTW...i wasn't planning on going 700k...shyte happens!>>> http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...-78.782365&sspn=2.874707,4.894409&ie=UTF8&z=8

was hoping to post some good pics of the Fall colours for you guys but there was no sunshine 'till about 200k from home...too far south of the GREAT stuff to bother

but i made an effort

pulled in at the public boat launch in Rosseau (=E)

IMG_2408.JPG

IMG_2409.JPG

IMG_2410.JPG

IMG_2411.JPG

IMG_2412.JPG

IMG_2413.JPG

gratuitous pic of the (even more) HIDEOUS (with the the windshield) BARGE

IMG_2414.JPG

shortly after i was thinkin' i never hardly get pics of the roads...so when i got to the other end of that thought took these...LOL

IMG_2416.JPG

missed the bit off the previous hill...'old on

IMG_2418.JPG

BTW...we'd have REALLY twisty roads except for the dynamite addicts 'round here!

IMG_2417.JPG

saw this place for the first time last fall...Port Sydney (=F)...was kickin' myself for not stoppin' for pics then....

it looked gorgeous...like something off the east coast of Vancouver Island

not so much today ...LOL

IMG_2426.JPG

IMG_2425.JPG

IMG_2419.JPG

IMG_2420.JPG

IMG_2421.JPG

IMG_2423.JPG

it was chilly & damp 'till about 4pm...then just a little chilly & damp...but most of you would have enjoyed the day

the scenery was great... elevation changes with corners were...LOL

in all honesty i was having such a good time that even that bump on Peninsula road that launched me about a foot & a half off the bike didn't phase me...not that it would have anyway...interesting though!!!

but why the hell are the wet leaves always on the corners...WTF's with that!!!...LOL

the spots i took the pics were nothing compared to the middle of the Algonquin Park section

it's almost all Maple & they'd all changed colour at the same time

just a few miles north makes a huge difference this time of year

btw...on the way back south of Apsley i'm looking down this long straight thinkin' "that's a big fuckin' dog running across the road"......

BLACK BEAR!!!

stevegt738

Tour Pro

IMG_2416.JPG

missed the bit off the previous hill...'old on

IMG_2418.JPG

BTW...we'd have REALLY twisty roads except for the dynamite addicts 'round here!

btw...on the way back south of Apsley i'm looking down this long straight thinkin' "that's a big fuckin' dog running across the road"......

BLACK BEAR!!!

Sounds like a great ride, these 2 pics are great, love the dynamite line. How close was the bear?

Top Bottom