[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

Williamson

Part of the furniture
This day in 2017, Walden CO ...

1682318648272.png

Had a lovely conversation with our cook, hostess, server whilst she was preparing our breakfast. Oh, yeah, alwawys wanted to visit Orstralia, will see y'all down there sometime soon, yeah!
1682318837174.png

1682318944748.png

View to the east...
1682319008166.png

Turnaround ...
1682319042241.png

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
This day in 2017, Walden CO ...
Had a lovely conversation with our cook, hostess, server whilst she was preparing our breakfast. Oh, yeah, alwawys wanted to visit Orstralia, will see y'all down there sometime soon, yeah!

Yo, that sounds like the typical chitchat in a place like that.
Forgot the most trashed bit at the end though:
God Bless! :doh:

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Ah, reviewing pics on a quiet day.

A couple of days prior to Walden we went to Yellowstone National Park. Before leaving the Livingston MT (home of the pork chops in the USA - Google Map link) we were advised that road through Cooke City was the quickest way to get to Red Lodge MT. This confronted us at 7558 feet...
1682330154735.png

The advice was poor, as we would have needed to continue along the Beartooth Highway, over Beartooth Pass, elevation 10,906 ft. I couldn't even imagine how much snow would've been over the road at the top. Back through Livingston, onto Billings.

Last edited:

Squizzy

Long Timer
Like the looks of that tent!
It's very nice when it is raining. You can cook undercover. Bit of a bugger to put up though, nothing is perfect. I picked up a tent on the way home, looked like it fell out of a ute or off a roof rack, ALDI brand, just on the side of the road. Too good to pass up, for me anyway :)

Top Bottom