Tim about to do something dodgy

Little River

Bikers!

Strom power!

Mean and Green

Last edited:

stewy

Still young and stupid
great pics guys, damn I forgot how tiring a day in the saddle can be, missed a couple of laps of the F1 last night as my blinks got longer and longer, but still on a bit of a high thinking back to yesterday moments and places.....is it friday yet???

stevegt738

Tour Pro
It was a great day out. Some great pics here to. Unfortunately my memory card crapped itself and lost all pics from the ride. Told Linda that we'll have to do it again just to retake the pics :devil:. Oh and so Linda can see where we went.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
How good is it having all those pics to gawk at...certainly makes the work-week easier, having a quick peek here every so often.
One look and bang you're out there, riding it all again.

Schhhhweet! :clap:

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Great day, by the looks of it!

Yeah...where were you?
Hey, the Strom gone yet?
What's next?

It was a great day out. Some great pics here to. Unfortunately my memory card crapped itself and lost all pics from the ride. Told Linda that we'll have to do it again just to retake the pics :devil:. Oh and so Linda can see where we went.

Got a spare 2 or 4g floating around...SD? Just in case you wanna go midweek
:whistle:

Williamson

Part of the furniture
And a late mention of Haysey.

I thought for a while when we were riding up the Acheron Way that we following Haysey, but it was only a dirty oil burning Daihatsu van, not an oil burning Kwaka Z.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Top Bottom