Goin' Troppo....part2

carver.

Getting the hang of it
wobbler said:
Sorry should have added more detail.

It runs parrallel to the west and goes from Blayney to Trunkey Creek,
past Abercrombie Caves, then Tuena (good pub), Binda and into Crookwell

thanks wobbler,
reckon i will check this one out when we go to Bathurst later this year for the race.

W

wobbler

I should also add that it has about 25km or so of dirt.

But its pretty good

S

stromboner

Hi Wobbler,
Do you know Dave & Moira from Nowra; they've got a Strom
Regards, Nigel

W

wobbler

Can' say I do sorry.

There is a few around. 2 of mates have got one.

I do see one with staintunes most nights on my way home.

But I am on my pushbike

art_tas

Getting the hang of it
Hey what a read Poite and trip. I think like a good wine you are getting better with age (uglier ...but better with wordsmithery;)) and much too sophisticated for 69 mins!! Cacked myself with the 1 bean 1 carrott meal - you should get a Current Affair to take the cameras in and expose the place. Also loved the pics of the antics...but I will never do that trip after hearing of the roos, goats and assorted animals i am worried...but what really scared the crap outta me was the thought of one of those giant bumblebees slamming into my helemt at full pucker - no way jose!! :) ;) PS check pt 1 pics are not loading links are ??RS :(

when's the post mortem party for all the ex-Peggers - would be a real bull shitters bonanaza..".there is was at 200 clicks scraping the pannier bracket as I slipped under the R1..".you know the drilll. So when and where???

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
art said:
Hey what a read Poite and trip. I think like a good wine you are getting better with age (uglier ...but better with wordsmithery;))

Naw, not better, just smellier :lol: :lol:
Yeah...it was a good one....will do it again some time.

those giant bumblebees slamming into my helemt at full pucker - no way jose!! :) ;)
tell ya...bloody scary :D

when's the post mortem party for all the ex-Peggers - would be a real bull shitters bonanaza..".there is was at 200 clicks scraping the pannier bracket as I slipped under the R1..".you know the drilll. So when and where???

Right...we need one of them !!
It'd be a hoot ! :lol: :lol:
200? Couldn't find 3rd then...or the gearlever fell off..again...or the rec/reg Root-axed itself? :D
Sounds too good to miss out on.
Can't wait for Garry then, aye? :wink: :lol:

T

twingirl

What a great read! Thanks Pete.
Reading that let me escape work and regular life, it's so nice to dream and remember past trips...and makes me keen for the next trip!
Now I am living in Tassie, there will be more rides and roads to discover!

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
twingirl said:
Reading that let me escape work and regular life, it's so nice to dream and remember past trips...and makes me keen for the next trip!

Thanks for the post...makes writing it up that much more fun :D
Perhaps you're "local" enough by then and show us some beaut twisties in March/ April?
:)

T

twingirl

glitch said:
twingirl said:

Thanks for the post...makes writing it up that much more fun :D
Perhaps you're "local" enough by then and show us some beaut twisties in March/ April?
:)
Gee I hope so! Although reading your posts about previous trips to Tassie, you must have covered all the roads by now......the place isn't that big!! :D
Looking forward to catching up with you all next year...woo hoo! I'd better put my leave request in.. :lol:

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
twingirl said:
you must have covered all the roads by now......the place isn't that big!! :D

...most of the sealed ones for sure, but there's LOADS of other stuff :D :D which I'd love to find/ ride.
Small the place may be, but NEVER boring.
Putting in a leave form always sounds good :)

Top Bottom