Highland Fun

Fuzzy Dunlop

Unleash the inner wombat
Took the opportunity of an unexpectedly dry day to do my favorite Highland Loop up behind Yea. Perfect opportunity to try out my new RX100M2 camera. Yes! I have a camera again! Let the good times roll....

The hills are alive with greenery. Vivid green everywhere.

The Virgin Mary made an appearance and converted me to Rastafarianism. No, really!

Some crazy good views from Ghin Ghin road.

I could get used to belting around the hills with Black Sabbath cranked up on the ear buds!

Last edited:

Fuzzy Dunlop

Unleash the inner wombat
The hills are alive...with daisies!

Been there a hundred times, but thought I'd check out Murchison's Gap since it was such a nice day. Bloody fantastic!

Williamson

Part of the furniture
The hills are alive...with daisies!

Been there a hundred times, but thought I'd check out Murchison's Gap since it was such a nice day. Bloody fantastic!

Great colours there Fuzzy, are these natural or enhanced, either way it's stiil great.

Mmmm, I must've missed the post where you invited us on a ride!!
:poo:

zol.

bazmeg
I saw a glimpse of that shrine as I was turning there yesterday, have to explore that place in the late arvo and take some hdr snaps.

mmmm
22_9_13BradsRide-Yarck10_zpsc7c9d472.jpg

Last edited:

Fuzzy Dunlop

Unleash the inner wombat
Great colours there Fuzzy, are these natural or enhanced, either way it's stiil great.

Mmmm, I must've missed the post where you invited us on a ride!!
:poo:

A little enhanced but pretty accurate. Really was very nice up there with a blue sky and all the green and yellow.

I'm riding most weekends, but mostly on tarmac until the dirt dries out a bit more. Been doing a fab loop up through Strath creek and up almost to Seymour, then along highlands and ghin ghin to Yarck.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Unleash the inner wombat
I saw a glimpse of that shrine as I was turning there yesterday, have to explore that place in the late arvo and take some hdr snaps.

mmmm

Yeah it's on the last corner as you head down Ghin Ghin. If you go straight on you hit dirt and a little water crossing and fun dirt loop. I need to explore round there a bit more.

zol.

bazmeg
Yeah it's on the last corner as you head down Ghin Ghin. If you go straight on you hit dirt and a little water crossing and fun dirt loop. I need to explore round there a bit more.

Going to explore around there a lot more, need to find a massive balder to park next to for some photos. We'll see if my mates Striple makes it through the water crossing! haha

Another great shot, great colours. Some enhancements, Zol??
:clap:

Thanks mate, yeah, playing around with some hdr software.

Top Bottom