Sun-chasing the Apple-Isle....Tassie 2018

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Randomly flicking through the pics of the barely-finished Tassie ride, there's that urge to rush and get this yarn started ASAP.

With a good number of neat shots amongst that crop, it'll be a feast for the eyes :thumbs:

Glorious backblocks, tracks and gob-smacking places... the moody weather, cheap red wine, shonky pubs with bombed-out beds and lots of laughs all added to the spice :eek:mmpa:

It'll be a few days of sorting pics and ramping up to things... I'll get to it as soon as I can find some time.

Meredith Range, near Corinna/ West Coast

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Well I have had a 1st quick look through my pics from the trip and my attempt to link some pics here from our run up to Ben Lomond

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOKepH6i3Wco57cjWT1Ut2c5vsqBhPk7FGC4oRe

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPyto2xZwk3jdv4JnXVbmnsBVslzrvs6RfLF66W

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipO7REvW4rKRUeu8Fr7Zyj7Oc44CdiqoH7mnYNxT

Note last pic is of a noisy little critter buzzing around our heads etc courtesy of Ozav8r...lol

Links only work if logged into Google

robbieb

Tassie Daddy
Randomly flicking through the pics of the barely-finished Tassie ride, there's that urge to rush and get this yarn started ASAP.

With a good number of neat shots amongst that crop, it'll be a feast for the eyes :thumbs:

Glorious backblocks, tracks and gob-smacking places... the moody weather, cheap red wine, shonky pubs with bombed-out beds and lots of laughs all added to the spice :eek:mmpa:

It'll be a few days of sorting pics and ramping up to things... I'll get to it as soon as I can find some time.

Meredith Range, near Corinna/ West Coast

I Refuse to believe the Western Explorer can look like that. It was so wet last time I was near it!

robbieb

Tassie Daddy
Links only work if logged into Google already

I am logged onto Google and they ain't working either.

Use the full URL, Kenny, either by right clicking and Copy URL/Address or right click Open in a New Tab/Window then copy the URL from the address bar

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
I Refuse to believe the Western Explorer can look like that. It was so wet last time I was near it!

Not the W/E but the western end of the Corinna Rd. :D

I am logged onto Google and they ain't working either.

Use the full URL, Kenny, either by right clicking and Copy URL/Address or right click Open in a New Tab/Window then copy the URL from the address bar

Didn't K1W1 put up a post or thread about linking Google images recently?
I don't think it's about the URL's, but the permissions/ settings within Google Images to make them display "externally" or some such.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Crossing the Styx.... after a 2-day soaking and a fresh dusting of white around the tops.
:)

Tas2018_199.JPG

Tas2018_201.JPG

KingStrom

Long Timer
Sorry folks, I will chase up that post by KIWI and try again!! or try and pic resizing program as Pete suggested the other day.

robbieb

Tassie Daddy
Not the WE but the western end of the Corinna Rd. :D

Didn't K1W1 put up a post or thread about linking Google images recently?
I don't think it's about the URL's, but the permissions/ settings within Google Images to make them display "externally" or some such.

Yep, the album has to be Shared for everyone else to see

Top Bottom