[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

We rode from Leongatha to Meeniyan for lunch then returned, about 32km all up.
The great thing about doing it by bicycle is you can have a leisurely pizza and glass of wine at Trullis in Meeniyan and not have to worry about the man with the straw to blow into.

50778447922_9d76cc15fe_b.jpg

50778337681_dd676c7233_b.jpg

50777577533_e2dfab93c0_b.jpg

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
.... but I was on the road from Neerim South leading down to Noojee. Nice spot on the side of the road in the shade for lunch. I am working my way through the garage :D

You bloody well are!

...and there's at least 3 ways (I know of) from Neerim Sth to Noojee :bs

We rode from Leongatha to Meeniyan for lunch then returned, about 32km all up.
The great thing about doing it by bicycle is you can have a leisurely pizza and glass of wine at Trullis in Meeniyan and not have to worry about the man with the straw to blow into.

:clap::clap:
Too bloody right!

50786340226_eab50ed141_b.jpg

The only way we get to see our son these days is to pay silly amounts of money to eat at restaurants he cooks at.

Apparently it was my turn again. I have no idea how this system works.
Two motorcycles and two bicycles later I drew the line at the AMG and the Monster. They are yours you wash them!

50789774916_acdc93abb4_b.jpg

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Apparently it was my turn again. I have no idea how this system works.
Two motorcycles and two bicycles later I drew the line at the AMG and the Monster. They are yours you wash them!

:thumbs:
Yo, the way it works.
's what happens when you couldn't give a shyte to fill out the "agent's " section on the VicRoads rego form...
or played smart by trying to dodge the $50 loading on the first bike registered under X-name...
now here's the bloody sponge and get going!:so

12 km walking in hot and humid conditions with barely a breath of wind and to think I had the opportunity to go on a 3 day 1000 km bike ride. :(

50819145073_57e9471ddd_b.jpg

In some ways I am ashamed to be posting this but the excuse is I was testing my Nikon 70-200 lens mounted on one of my Fuji cameras

50837304032_b3628af757_b.jpg

Top Bottom