Winter Sparkle

Paul n Dixie

Part of the furniture
:glu Wow! great pics :D

Those concret steps at the Dandenongs..
what shire are they in?
Look like a "slip and fall" hazard to me..

Wouldnt be allowed to get like that on Willos' shift :wink:

robbieb

Tassie Daddy
ha ha ! either that or i was probably contemplating how hard it would have been to put on an extra pair of socks this morning:D

great shots btw Pete.

Depends on what size jocks you wear and if there's enough room after shrinkage... :bees:

twowheeler

two wheels are best
WinterSparkle_04.JPG

A great shot from a beautiful (& unsung) outlook, still - just - in Melbourne's suburbs. :so

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
... cold start but ended up a really nice day..

Oh boy, did it ever!!:thumbs:

.... some really fun riding out there.

Oh yeah!! Lets hit a few places further afield during the warmer wweather, there are some pretty speccy places around. Goodonya for coming along, hope it wasn't to nervy for a 'first-off".

it was crispy-crunchy this morning for sure. i saw this emu out near beaconsfield.

I didn't even see the bugger! :eek:

it seems to get the girls coming in :clap:

:bs

what shire are they in?
Look like a "slip and fall" hazard to me..
Wouldnt be allowed to get like that on Willos' shift :wink:

That'd be the Shire of Knox, methinks...Willo really should have a word with the guys :so
Awesome place just tucked away at the foot of Mt. Dandenong....we'll be there again soon for another look.

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Good to catch-up and see some old (Crusty) faces yesterday, nice bakery too.

.... That'd be the Shire of Knox, methinks...Willo really should have a word with the guys :so.....

Shire of Dandenong Ranges methinks ........ no contacts their since Mark McGuire (AKA Instructed Rider) left, should've asked Richard yesterday, he'd have a contact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVn64FiSOxI

Yes, I enjoyed my pie. Would've been better if they had some bottom shelf specials, aye Doug?

(How do I get rid of the hyperlinks after inserting a YouTube link?)

nosoh

Getting the hang of it
and a few pics taken on the way to the meet point- i think this was out near the patch.

pretty hard to ride down this road without stopping here for a look at the view, and taking a pic with your bike in front of it...

and another one of the view...

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member

another pic from yesterday, out near gembrook...

and a few pics taken on the way to the meet point- i think this was out near the patch.

pretty hard to ride down this road without stopping here for a look at the view, and taking a pic with your bike in front of it...

and another one of the view...

Basterds!

Keeping the best for last, eh?? :glu :glu

BEAUTIFUL!!! stuff! :clap::clap:

Top Bottom