Overnight at Tungamah

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Had an overnighter to Tungamah my new best friends from OzSTOC on the weekend.

Ride there was good except for the (very ST) unfriendly wet slippery clay on Native Dog Road. My first opportunity to lead some of my ST colleagues, I wasn't sure my 'ride leader' status would last much longer, but they didn't know which way to go so my job was secure.

For those that have not seen the tunnel:

Nice custom paint job on an ex-police (white) ST1100:

Lunch at Yarck, then via Mansfield, Tolmie (oh yeah!), Whitfield (could not believe these guys had not been that road before.

Overnight at the Tung pub. Cold beers (not much variety) and bottle of Merlot of dubious heritage, comfy double bed, plenty hot water, GREAT bacon, egg, tomato breakfast. At $45.00 per not cheap, but the breakfast was real good.

Group pics before the sprint back down the Hume to get to no. 2 grandson's 3rd birthday.

This is a "regular" for the OzSTOCer's, but at $45.00 per head I'll have to think befire I go next year.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
My first opportunity to lead some of my ST colleagues, I wasn't sure my 'ride leader' status would last much longer, but they didn't know which way to go so my job was secure.

Most probably didn't know that ST's can actually roll over gravel roads...:whistle:
Your reputation's shot now, anything goes from here. :bs

Mansfield Whitfield (could not believe these guys had not been that road before.

You didn't really expect that, eh?

Overnight at the Tung pub. Cold beers ... comfy double bed, plenty hot water, GREAT bacon, egg, tomato breakfast. At $45.00 per not cheap, but the breakfast was real good.

Hang on...$45 with a cooked brecky? That sounds pretty good to me, considering the now-usual $15 breakfasts ev erywhere.
Or didn't they accept the 50% pensioners discount card from the CoW :whistle::whistle:
Or the "Doug-Dollars" you offered? :killingme

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Did I mention that there were some celebrities at the pub? Linda Carter was there:

Could this be a friend of Fuzzy's from last year's overnighter at Yarram?

Top Bottom