Black Knight, Black Dog and Silver Key

John_Johnny

Long Timer
IMG_0357-XL.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V2f-MZ2HRHQ&feature=youtu.be

John_Johnny

Long Timer

Sorry about the crappy picture quality but it was last light. This is the free camping ground in between Everton and Milawa. Look where this idiot camped. He's completely surrounded by water. Mr Plod was there shaking his head and chatted to us from his car, so looks like the hapless camper setup the tent and returned later to find the floodwaters had claimed it.

stevegt738

Tour Pro
Black night rally, that brings back memories. According to my badge collection I went '85 (GSX400f) & '86 (XJ900) located at Kyalite pub.

John_Johnny

Long Timer

The Beechworth Brewery has lots of different beers on tap. Hanging above the bar are wooden trays with holes in them for shot glasses. Some are 8 hole, some are 12 hole etc. You choose the number of beers you want to try and they put them all in the tray for you.

Cool eh?! :scull::chug:

John_Johnny

Long Timer

The Black Swamp

At the Buffalo Brewery in Boorhaman, you turn right and head North towards the Murray Valley Hwy. It feels surreal riding through the Black Swamp.

John_Johnny

Long Timer

IMG_0394-XL.jpg

I've never seen such crowds at the dam wall.

They've been letting water out all week and would like to let out more but Corowa is already staring to flood.

We went to Corowa and the caravan park is closed. Flooded. Also flooded is the Corowa Council offices car park.
The council took over the old bowling club so now the pokies have been replaced by public servants. Irony?????
The flood has closed the car park in front of the Council offices and so they're parking just off the main road beside the old bridge with council workers...I mean staff, holding stop/go signs to help people cross the road to get to the offices.

All that water is still flowing out of the Hume at a furious rate. The 2 hydro electric generators are whirring away, which leads me to ask. Why are there only 2?

Top Bottom