[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

ant

AngryAnt
Ant, that ride was in late 2012....

Challenging day, keeping up with the big boys.

Right! I consulted the archives, I did the 2011 on my first bike, the mighty Yamaha Zeal ... could keep up in the twisties, on the sweepers not so much. I loved that bike!!

2011-11-05 17.22.21.jpg

I missed 2012

Then 2013 with Fuzzy and Cam amongst others

The third guy in this pic was a random we met on Yaork Road, he was riding that big BM like it was a dirt bike.

2013-11-02_13-48-50_133.jpg

Good times

ant

AngryAnt
come to think of it I did 2012 as well.. as I had a yamaha FZ9 then, and this pic that's my weestrom which I got after that. I'll see if I can find any 2012 pics.

although the DL was big and heavy I really liked that bike. great all-rounder.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Right! I consulted the archives, I did the 2011 on my first bike, the mighty Yamaha Zeal ... could keep up in the twisties, on the sweepers not so much. I loved that bike!!

View attachment 257

A Zeal?....you had a Zeal? :shock:
Bloody great bike that was. One of those screaming-into-orbit "Swiss-watch" 4-pot 4-strokes of the era (like the Across " handbag")
Wasn't the engine a slightly domesticized FZR250?

ant

AngryAnt
A Zeal?....you had a Zeal? :shock:
Bloody great bike that was. One of those screaming-into-orbit "Swiss-watch" 4-pot 4-strokes of the era (like the Across " handbag")
Wasn't the engine a slightly domesticized FZR250?

I don't know about that but yeah, definitely a tiny four pot! not much torque down low but it screamed along at high revs!

Picked it up for about $2K when I needed a learner bike.

Hytram

<-- now went that way
seeing we are reminiscing

Feb 2002, Aus.moto ride

I think that was (L to R) Simon (voigtstr?), me and some guy called Nev, don't know what happened to him, he couldn't ride for for love or money

Pic was taken by Cat (Janette) who passed only 4 years later

crikey I feel old

BIKES3.JPG

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Was that Cat's CB250 in the back?
Can't remember her riding....it's that long ago and there've been so many people. :doh:

Yeah, Nev....well....he's seen me skating on my arse a couple of times, I think :bs
(as for " can't ride for shit")

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Looks like a nippy morning (the guy blowing into his hands).
And @veom? (the beanpole youngster talking with Ant, I did the Doohickey on that KLR)
Brandon? from North Mel somewhere on the 660Ten?

Top Bottom