Tassie 2016 Nev & Jo

robbieb

Tassie Daddy
You guys did well to miss all the rain, bucketed down here on Friday.
Great to see you both on Saturday too!

nev

Super Térrarist
You guys did well to miss all the rain, bucketed down here on Friday.
Great to see you both on Saturday too!

haha.. I was writing my report while I scanned through my photos and I completely forgot to mention that we met up with you guys on Saturday night in Launceston. I should have taken a photo.

Also, I was so impressed by the production quality and acting on the late night TV commercial for Kennedy's Welding Supplies that we had to drop in there to speak to the owner and compliment him on his low prices, and the contents of his truck. :p

nev

Super Térrarist
Some beaut photos. Tassie is such a picturesque place :clap:

Yeah, It's very similar to riding around the south island of NZ. Narrow roads with few linemarkings, not too many warning signs and barriers to interrupt the view, rolling green hills (even in the midst of a drought), and roadkill that doesn't look like any roadkill you see in the rest of Australia.

robbieb

Tassie Daddy
haha.. I was writing my report while I scanned through my photos and I completely forgot to mention that we met up with you guys on Saturday night in Launceston. I should have taken a photo.

Also, I was so impressed by the production quality and acting on the late night TV commercial for Kennedy's Welding Supplies that we had to drop in there to speak to the owner and compliment him on his low prices, and the contents of his truck. :p

Hmm, I guess it was a case of "Pics or it didn't happen" :bs

Top Bottom