Hey, Hey!!...Christmas Day!

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
What a nice ride along such pretty gravel roads :glu

I sure was the perfect day for it....and NO traffic around.
Didn't even see a single cop car or tax collector....all day long! :eek:

I
I dont know where you went on the way home Pete, the the tar seemed very boring, so I went back down Beales Rd and then across to St Andrews and then Buttermans Track to Yarra Glen which is sealed for a few k on the Yarra Glen side now. Less dirt for us. :( Thanks again and have fun tomorrow.:D

Hehe...our paths did cross again, then.
Tar was a bit boring but I hadn't run the twisties in a long time and I wanted to check on the Old Kinglake Rd. (at the watertank/ carpark at the top of the twisties). Then part of Buttermans before some gravelly zigs 'n zags to Xmas Hills and Warrandyte.
Bad news about the Buttermans eastern end...can't stop "progress", though :doh:
Thanks for the pics...love the "boot-shot" :clap:

You made the most of a cracker of a day weather wise.:clap:

Sure did...a magic day. Felt the first of the cold change coming in when nearly getting blown off the Kinglake Ridge... strong, cold gusts that certainly had some bite to them, despite the still perfect skies.

nev

Super Térrarist
Re: 2014_Xmas/ NewYear Rides_ Short Notice

Thanks all for coming along.
And glad to finally having done that "Dry Weather Road Only"....it'd be most likely a no-no again today, after all that rain we had last night.

Captains Creek Rd was the dry weather road ? I rode that this afternoon. It was dusty. Took a few other rougher tracks to get back up to Exton's Rd.

asphalt

Tassie...where tyres are flat and nights are long
Yeah,......
Just behind the house door.....:photo:
I can't believe it.

Top Bottom