Tornanti_2...Three Weeks Of Carve Till Ya Barf!!

castle-of-teckk

V-Strom Nut
Yeah mate, time together was far too short, should have followed my idea and just hop on the bike and knock @the door the day before.

Next time, promised ! :bees: :so

T2_0194.jpg

For the protocol : That´s no fake picture, "only" Pete at it´s best :bs:bs:bs

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
great , great, great !!!!!!!can't wait for more. mum

Coming up, mum !! :bs

O-O-OHHH....
Great pics, great comments!
:clap:

So...you like that shitflicker story, I take it :bt

For the protocol : That´s no fake picture, "only" Pete at it´s best :bs
For the protocol: That isn't even me :eek::eek::bt:bt

Next time!! DONE!!

Hello Pete,
beautiful pics from a well known area! :glu
Thanks for the RR! :clap::clap::clap:
Rudi

As far as I remember, you haven't been to Slovenia....yet?
Keep an eye on the next 3 to 4 days then....you'll LOVE IT!!

R

RoadBandit

:clap::clap::glu:glu:lao:lao

errr, how do we get on the tour ? I can feel a need to ride them roads :endu and eat some food... :slobb ohh, beer sounds good too ... :chug:

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
IN A PICKLE !!

Folks, I'm in a bit of a squeeze here....been sorting the pics for the next day, the first day in Slovenia.
Starting with ~350 pics (after all slightly blurred/ over-underexposed/ crappy shots were taking out)....I finished with 183 pics after about 5 screenings.

Then peared it down again to 136....and ditching the last 50 was starting to hurt, there were some GREAT shots amongst that lot.

That number is enormous...and way over the top for just a single day of this yarn.

Cutting any more though.... makes me bleed.

There are 2 lots of 6 or 7 sequential shots of hairpin-riding...one corner, one arc, one bike, 7 shots. Marty's outdone himself!
Great stuff!
Then the historical stuff, the old WW1 forts and embattlements that the main road runs straight through the middle on the Predil Pass....shots that just suck you right into staying in Bovec/ Slovenia.
Beautiful colors and mood-shots.

The magic of the Mangart with it's exceptional views....and road...and light.

All the odds and ends that made the day the one it was....BLOODY EXCEPTIONAL.

Tell me to ditch...or to go with the lot!!

stewy

Still young and stupid
put up a few, and link the rest.....some of us in rowville can't get adsl2 :bang:

tim

RIP Marco # 58
Staff member
Hey Pete,

Could you start a second thread with just the pics and put a few in the main post? That way people can choose whether or not to open it up.

Personally I want it all, the memories have come flooding back from T1.

As usual you're running commentary is fantastic and the shots the group have taken are spectacular. :clap::clap::glu:glu:clap::clap:

Hytram

<-- now went that way
put up a few, and link the rest.....some of us in rowville can't get adsl2 :bang:

I betcha your ADSL works fine for p0rn :rofl:

links are for other forums..

one of the main reasons Austouring was created was so ride reports could contain photos, at the time no other Australian motorcycle forum that I knew of allowed photos.

if you have speed issues, simply open the next page in another window and let it load while you read the current page, then do it for the next page and so on

also go to the UserCP "Settings & Options" and then "Edit Options" and down to "Thread Display Options", then "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" and set it to 5 per page.

bring on the pictures :woot:

Top Bottom