Bike Wash by California Gurlz

ozav8r

Tour Pro
Being lucky enough to make my living flying between Oz and LA, I'm even luckier to have Helga - a Bavarian Mistress - faithfully waiting for me whenever I show up in town, a couple of times a month. And my wife is cool with it, as I allowed her into a month-long ménage à trois last year, touring around California, Nevada and Arizona. As it was, Helga was feeling a bit dirty, and we thought the best way to get clean again was to meet some other dirty Californian Gurlz, so we shuffled along to the 5th Annual Charity Bikini Bike Wash at BMW Motorrad Long Beach last Saturday. A fun day out with sausage sizzle, rock 'n roll and as mentioned - Bike Wash.
Wtihout any further ado - meet Helga - here in the line-up getting ready to get wet:
IMG_3844.JPG

And here she is, eyeing out the water:
IMG_3866.JPG

Finally some action:
IMG_3872.JPG

IMG_3875.JPG

IMG_3879.JPG
IMG_3882.JPG

IMG_3888.JPG

And yours truly, was allowed into the fray:
IMG_3897.JPG

As you can see, the California Gurlz actually do like getting wet!
IMG_3907.JPG

And here's a couple of pictures of Helga - now nice and clean!!
IMG_3929.JPG

IMG_3935.JPG
IMG_3937.JPG

IMG_3939.JPG

And that - is how they wash motorcycles in California. Hope you enjoyed it:gday::glu

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
And that - is how they wash motorcycles in California. Hope you enjoyed it:gday::glu

:clap::clap:

Man....just TRY to imagine something like that in AUS.
They'd have a Royal Commission the same afternoon and the PC-monkeys running riot for years.
:doh::doh:

Very noice. Can we have an AusTouring AGM over there?

No disappointment there...I KNEW the City of Whittlesea officials would be first to reply and happy to jump into the breech to sponsor just such an event :thumbs::bs

Top Bottom