zolstrom blog

C

cameronp

O hai there zol! I think I can see my bike in the back of one of those photos :D

zol.

bazmeg
Hey cameron...

...and there shall be more after this weekend! if we survive the arctic freeze!

zol.

bazmeg
Mt Buffalo
20130518_1701080_zps70cda0d7.jpg

20130518_170214_zps5807eafa.jpg

Positron007

Getting the hang of it
OK bitches. I joined here.
I think you better get the fork revalved and resprung. You're madman on that thing

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
:cold: That's looking a bit ugly...at least the asphalt looks still warm enough to keep melting and watering down those flakes fairly quickly. Hope no-one came down.

zol.

bazmeg
:cold: That's looking a bit ugly...at least the asphalt looks still warm enough to keep melting and watering down those flakes fairly quickly. Hope no-one came down.

I loved it, until we reached the tunnel, going down to Dinner Plain was cold and my fancy neotec pos was leaking. The last two guys ended being stuck and had to be towed. I also got to see the fancy snow flake light come on!

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
I loved it, until we reached the tunnel, going down to Dinner Plain was cold and my fancy neotec pos was leaking. The last two guys ended being stuck and had to be towed. I also got to see the fancy snow flake light come on!

A snow flake light, on a Strom?? woww!!:eek:
Isn't that sort of stuff strictly for BM's?:bs

Williamson

Part of the furniture
My head is spinning, I'm confused. I read elsewhere on AusTouring about a snowy ride, but I didn't see any snow. That one must have been an imposter.

This one is the REAL SNOWY RIDE.
:clap::clap::clap:

A snow flake light, on a Strom?? woww!!:eek:
Isn't that sort of stuff strictly for BM's?:bs

What about the time Martin and I took his 1250 Bandit and the Mighty CB1300 to Mt Macedon in that sought of snow conditions? Does that count?

Top Bottom